Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Hotels.com, Get $50 Off $300 With PayPal Promo
Hotels.com and PayPal have teamed up to offer a nice discount of your bookings. Let’s take a look at this offer.
Get $50 off your purchase of $300 or more at Hotels.com when you pay with PayPal. Use promo code: 50PAYPAL.
This coupon is only valid for the first 9800 bookings.
- Expires 6/30/2017 or while supplies last.
- This coupon is only valid for bookings made with PayPal.
- Exclusions apply.
- Available for participating Price Guarantee hotels when you stay between 1 and 28 nights and spend a minimum of $300.00 for your entire stay.
- You must pay for your stay when you make the booking.
- The discount doesn’t apply to any taxes, fees or additional costs.
- You may only use this coupon for bookings made between 12:01 am MT on 5/1/2017 and 11:59pm MT on 6/30/2017 on the US version of Hotels.com
- Stay must be completed between 5/1/2017 and 9/30/2017
- You can only use this coupon for a maximum of five bookings and each time it must be used in full.
- This coupon is only valid for the first 9800 bookings made by all customers using this coupon.
- This coupon can’t be used for:
1. Package bookings i.e. hotel + flight
2. Bookings made through Group Travel Services
3. Bookings paid for at the hotel
4. Bookings paid for in a foreign currency
5. Bookings at non-participating hotels
6. Bookings made prior to receipt of this coupon
The offer was received by email but doesn’t seem to be targeted. This is a nice discount but make sure you use promo code sooner than later. It should be gone soon, way before the 6/30 expiration date, since it is limited to 9,800 uses in total.
Make sure you also go through a portal for some extra cashback.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.