Join over 6,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Hyatt 500 Bonus Points Per Booking
Hyatt is my hotel loyalty program of choice, so I am always glad when they release bonus points promotions. Currently they have their very lucrative (if you stay enough nights) More Points More Play promo and now they have added another much simpler deal to the mix.
Book your stay on the Hyatt app from September 1 to November 30, 2016 and earn 500 Hyatt Gold Passport® bonus points
- To earn 500 Hyatt Gold Passport® points under this offer, you must book a new stay on an Eligible Rate through the Hyatt App or the Hyatt Mobile Site.
- Both reservation and stay must be made and completed September 1, 2016 through November 30, 2016 at any Hyatt hotel, excluding M life resorts.
- Eligible Rate is defined in the Hyatt Gold Passport terms and conditions.
- All hotel reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance.
- Only one 500 bonus point bonus may be earned per member, per stay, regardless of how many rooms are booked.
You can find the full details and terms here.
First off, I wish I had heard about this two weeks ago, since I booked and completed a couple of stays since September 1 where I could have earned the bonus. Thankfully I know one of them was booked on the mobile website and per the terms that should qualify. I’ll make sure to use the mobile website for all future bookings as well.
I roughly see Hyatt points as worth $.02 each in retail value. Most of the time my redemptions are worth more than that number. You can assign whatever value you would like to the points, but this bonus is worth around $10 in my book. Considering I do a lot of 1 night stays, that is a pretty hefty rebate and one which will be appreciated.
This promo is nice considering it’s automatic and you don’t need to register for anything. Just make sure to book your stays either through the app or mobile website and collect your extra points. If you are planning a lot of shorter stays to max out More Points More Play, then this just made things a lot sweeter!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.