Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Hyatt Cardholder Rebate Promotion
Each year Hyatt has offered an amazing deal giving up to 20% points rebate to cardholders of their co-branded Chase cards. That deal got Shawn to sign up for the card in the past and he enjoyed stays in Kauai among other places for 20% less than normal. Today Hyatt has sent me a similar deal, although the rebate is only 10%. This works for holders of the old Hyatt card and the new World of Hyatt credit card.
- Redeem your Hyatt Gold Passport points for a free night and get 10% of your redeemed points back.
- Register for this exclusive Cardmember offer by July 15, 2019. (Link from their email seems to be broken right now but hopefully it will be up soon).
- This promotion is valid only for Hyatt Credit Cardmembers and World of Hyatt Credit Cardmembers who register for the promotion between June 14, 2019 and July 15, 2019.
- To qualify for this offer, account must be open at the time of fulfillment.
- Only points redeemed between July 1, 2019 and September 2, 2019 will be eligible for this promotion.
- If a redemption is connected to a stay, the entire stay must be completed by September 2, 2019.
- You will receive 10% Bonus Points back on the World of Hyatt points you redeem for free night awards, Points + Cash stays, room upgrades, dining and spa services, Exhale classes and spa therapies, and FIND experiences during this period.
- Points redeemed for Avis car rental certificates or points transferred to airline partners are not eligible for this promotion.Please allow 6-8 weeks after your point redemption has been completed for your Bonus Points to be loaded into your World of Hyatt account.For details on redeeming World of Hyatt points, please visit worldofhyatt.com and see the World of Hyatt terms and conditions, available at worldofhyatt.com/terms.
I love this promotion since Hyatt is my preferred hotel partner. This gets me 10% off my award stays during the summer months. That is a lot value that is closer to 20% off if you value those points at 2 cents a piece. This also makes reaching status cheaper and easier.
I have said in the past that the World of Hyatt credit card is the best hotel credit card out there. It has a rewarding earning structure, allows you to earn elite credits, and a chance to earn a free night cert. These promos are just icing on the cake!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.