IHG Promotion: Stays 2 Nights in UK, Get Free Night Anywhere
Travel in the UK and experience the best Britain has to offer. When you spend two nights at any IHG property listed in this new promotion, you’ll get a free night (room rate only) at one of over 5,000 IHG hotels worldwide.
How it works:
- Book 2 nights at the selected UK properties between 17 December 2018 – 31 March 2019 (can be non-consecutive)
- Your Free night voucher will be deposited into your online account once you’ve completed your second night stay
- Redeem your free night (room rate only) before 31 October 2019
Eligible UK hotels are:
- Kimpton Fitzroy London
- Voco St David’s, Cardiff
- The Met Hotel (Leeds)
- Principal York
- Principal Manchester
- Principal Edinburgh Charlotte Square
- Principal Edinburgh George Street
- Blythswood Square (Glasgow)
- Wotton House.
- Free Night Offer is available for IHG Rewards Club Members who register for the Offer and complete 2 nights at selected UK hotels between 17 December 2018 and 31 March 2019.
- After completing the 2 nights, member will receive one Free night in a standard room only (room rate only, taxes and fees may apply) at participating IHG hotel worldwide (excluding Army hotels, InterContinental Alliance resorts and Regent Hotels).
- Free night must be used by 31 October 2019 and no extensions will be allowed.
- Elite benefits will not apply to the Free night and you will not earn IHG Rewards Club points.
- The Free night cannot be combined with any other Offer.
- Booking of the Free night is subject to hotel availability and if not used prior to 31 October 2019, will be forfeited.
A good promotion if you have any plans to visit UK during that period, or if UK is in your radar. You need to stay 2 nights at the listed hotels (doesn’t have to be consecutive) and you get a free night at any IHG hotel which you can use until the end of October 2019.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.