JetBlue Promo 20% Off Stacks with Amex Offer
JetBlue has a new promotion called “The Holidazed Sale.” During this 2-day promotion you can get a discount on the base fare of all routes (excluding mint and Friday, Sunday travel). If you use a card that has the JetBlue Amex Offer we covered a few weeks back this could net you a 36% savings.
Book a flight by 11/14/2018 with promo code HOLIDAZED and save 20% off base airfare on all flights.
How to book:
- Promo code can only be redeemed online at jetblue.com/promo
- Search flights within valid travel dates
- You must select flights in order for discount to appear. Once selected you will see the discount amount displayed in the itinerary subtotal on the bottom right side of the flights page.
- Promo code: HOLIDAZED
- 20% off base airfare on all flights (base airfare excludes government taxes/fees)
- Book by 11/14/18
- Travel 11/27/18 – 12/12/18 Excludes travel on Friday and Sunday.
- Not valid on previous bookings
- Only one code per booking
This is a decent sale from JetBlue that should net you some savings on paid flights. Just keep in mind that the discount only applies to base fare, so it won’t yield 20% savings on the full ticket price.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.