Join over 6,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
JetBlue Sale – Up & Autumn
This is a reminder that today is the last day to save up to 20% with JetBlue’s Up & Autumn sale. The sale is offering 20% off of domestic bookings and 15% off international routes for travel between October 14, 2014 & December 17, 2014. (Base fares only.)
For the sale all flights must originate in the U.S. and it is not valid on previous bookings. Additionally, flights on Fridays & Sundays are blacked out along with 11/1, 11/8, and 11/20-/12/1.
JetBlue Sale Details
Promo codes can only be redeemed online at jetblue.com/promo
- Promo Code: OCTOBER14
- 20% off* the base fare of a domestic one way or roundtrip JetBlue flight or 15% off* the base fare of an international one way or roundtrip JetBlue flight. (Base fare is everything but the gov’t taxes/fees)
- Book by October 8, 2014 (11:59 PM EST)
- Travel from October 14- December 17, 2014
- Blackout dates on Nov. 1, Nov. 8, Nov. 20 – Dec. 1
- Not valid for Friday or Sunday flights
- Not valid on previous bookings
- Flight must originate in the US (including Puerto Rico)
How to Book:
- Promo codes can only be redeemed online at jetblue.com/promo
- Search an eligible flight (see above for dates)
- Enter promo code exactly as it appears OCTOBER14(case sensitive)
- You must select flights in order for discount to appear. Once selected you will see the discount amount displayed in the itinerary subtotal on the right side of the flights page
- Only one code per reservation
This JetBlue sale is a great deal if you will be traveling during the promotional period. Since this code applies to the base fare on all flights, there should be some opportunity to save. With that said, there are quite a few restrictions and the blackout of Fridays and Sundays makes it really difficult to use this sale for a weekend getaway.
Don’t forget to book before 11:59PM Eastern tonight!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.