Kroger, 20 % Savings on Happy and Choice Gift Cards
Kroger and its affiliates have a promotion that can save you money on your groceries when purchasing Happy and Choice gift cards.
- Save $10.00 on your Grocery Purchase when you buy a participating HAPPY or CHOICE gift card totaling $50 or more.
- Valid until 11/20/2018
- Offer not valid on online purchases
- Limit of one coupon per household
A decent offer that will net you 20% in grocery savings. HAPPY or CHOICE gift cards are cards that can be used at a list of merchants that’s printed on the front of the card. If any of the brands included interest you, then this could be a good opportunity.
You can also use some of these other spending promotions:
- Another Amazing Amex Spending Offer – Easy 10,000 Hilton Honors Points
- More Targeted Spending Offers for American Express Hilton Cards
- Earn $50 Statement credit with New Chase Hyatt Promotion
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.