Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Kroger, 20 % Savings on Happy and Choice Gift Cards
Kroger and its affiliates have a promotion that can save you money on your groceries when purchasing Happy and Choice gift cards.
- Save $10.00 on your Grocery Purchase when you buy a participating HAPPY or CHOICE gift card totaling $50 or more.
- Valid until 11/20/2018
- Offer not valid on online purchases
- Limit of one coupon per household
A decent offer that will net you 20% in grocery savings. HAPPY or CHOICE gift cards are cards that can be used at a list of merchants that’s printed on the front of the card. If any of the brands included interest you, then this could be a good opportunity.
Make this deal better by using a card that gets you the most rewards at grocery stores and supermarkets like the American Express Everyday Preferred or new Amex Gold card.
You can also use some of these other spending promotions:
- Another Amazing Amex Spending Offer – Easy 10,000 Hilton Honors Points
- More Targeted Spending Offers for American Express Hilton Cards
- Earn $50 Statement credit with New Chase Hyatt Promotion
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.