Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Link Accounts to Earn AAdvantage Miles on Hyatt Stays
Back in March we learned that American Airlines and World of Hyatt were launching a collaboration for earning crossover miles. The program will provide frequent travelers more ways to earn miles, points and status when they fly with American or stay at Hyatt.
Now Hyatt is sending emails to their customers to let them know that the option to link the accounts is live.
- Link your AAdvantage account to your World of Hyatt account.
- Not a World of Hyatt member? Sign up before you link.
- Link your Hyatt account to your AAdvantage count.
AAdvantage Member Benefits
- Elite AAdvantage Members inc. Gold, Platinum, Platinum Pro, Executive Platinum and ConciergeKey members will be able to earn one AAdvantage bonus mile for every eligible dollar spent at qualifying Hyatt properties.
- American’s invitation-only ConciergeKey members will receive World of Hyatt Globalist status.
World of Hyatt
- World of Hyatt Discoverist, Explorist and Globalist members will earn one Hyatt bonus point for every eligible dollar spent on qualifying American flights.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.