Lowe’s Black Friday
Lowe’s is offering a great deal to incentivize you to shop on their site today. Let’s take a look.
- Get 15% back sitewide via rebate + free parcel shipping for MyLowe’s members Thanksgiving day only.
- Rebate in the form of a Lowe’s Gift Card.
- Rebate maximum is $500 Lowe’s Gift Card per household (calculated after applicable discounts, before taxes).
- MyLowe’s login required prior to checkout to be eligible for the rebate.
- Offer not valid on: previous sales; in-store purchases, LowesForPros.com; purchase of services, installation or extended protection plans; gift cards; Weber products, ICON, Fisher & Paykel, Monogram, SMEG, NXR, AGA; Marvel, Heartland, Bosch Benchmark or Liebherr brand appliances (some brands not available in all markets/stores).
- Online or mail-in rebate form(s) must be submitted/postmarked on or before 12/22/18.
- Allow eight weeks for processing.
How It Works
- If your order potentially qualifies for the rebate, you’ll be notified by the email associated with your MyLowe’s account within seven days of purchase.
- Once you submit the rebate, Lowe’s will verify eligibility.
- Offer is good for 15% back on any in-stock or Special Order merchandise (before taxes, after any applicable discounts).
- Lowe’s Gift Card redemption subject to Lowe’s standard gift card terms and conditions at Lowes.com/giftcardterms. Offer valid 11/22/18 in the US only.
This is a great deal since many of Lowe’s best prices will stack with this offer. If you have other spending offers such as the Lowe’s Amex Offer or discounted gift cards, you can really save big! It seems like they should contact you for the rebate, so all you have to do for now is shop shop shop.
Easy enough, but also don’t forget to enter our $250 Visa gift card giveaway!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.