Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Marriott Fall 2017 MegaBonus Promotion
Marriott released their Fall 2017 MegaBonus promotion and it is quite intriguing. Let’s take a look.
Earn a free night at a Category 1-5 Marriott after 2 stays. You may also unlock an additional offer on your account 2-3 days after the second stay has completed.
- You must register for this promo by November 30, 2017
- Stays between September 12th, 2017 and January 15, 2018 count toward the promotion
- Only paid stays count towards the promo
- Up to two additional offers may be unlocked on your account 2-3 days after your second completed stay and you may not receive notice of these except in your online account.
- You must separately register for any unlocked offers
- You will receive a Free Night Award on your account for a Category 1-5 hotel and this award expires within 6 months.
- Only 1 Free Night Award may be earned
You can find the full terms and register on the MegaBonus promo page.
This is a great deal for anyone who occasionally stays at Marriott and it’s very easy to complete. The 4 month time frame is generous and there is no minimum number of nights. You could potentially do two separate one night stays at very inexpensive Marriott locations to earn the Free Night Award and then use it at a much more expensive Category 5. If you can find the right cheap properties, this could definitely be worth a mattress run.
Also, make sure you book your qualifying stays directly through Marriott. In previous years, the promotion allowed members to earn up to 2 Free Night Awards, this year it’s capped at 1.
I am certainly not blown away by this promotion, as we have seen it before, BUT I am really excited about what the second (or possibly third) unlocked offer(s) could be. I’m sure many people will complete this promo quickly and we’ll have plenty of information on the unlocked offers in just a few weeks.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.