Sign Up for Marriott Rewards, Get One Free Night After Two Stays
There’s been a lot of talk recently about the Marriott and SPG merger. They released the new categories for their hotels, they have new credit cards and lots of other things. But if all that didn’t make you sign up for a Marriott Rewards account, then maybe this new promotion will.
Join Marriott Rewards and earn a free night with two paid stays at any participating hotel between 7/10/2018 and 11/28/2018. Free night certificate valid at any participating Category 1-5 hotel.
- This promotion is valid only for new members to the Marriott Rewards® program.
- For a list of current Marriott Rewards participating brands, visit http://www.marriott.com/marriott-rewards/earn/hotels.mi
- Stays at our exclusive luxury hotel partner, The Ritz-Carlton®, will count toward achievement.
- A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
- Please note that this is an electronic certificate and will be automatically deposited into your Marriott Rewards account after completing two qualifying paid stays.
- Certificate must be redeemed within one year from the date of issue.
- You may use additional Marriott Rewards points to upgrade your room type, subject to availability. At participating Residence Inn and TownePlace Suites properties, Certificates are for a studio or one bedroom.
- Certificate is valid only in connection with individual travel and is not applicable to group travel, package tours, conventions or other special rates and/or package programs.
- Certificate may be used to pay for the expense of your room and related room taxes only.
- The Certificate may not be used to pay for food, beverages, service charges, other taxes or other incidental expenses.
- You will not earn Marriott Rewards points for room charges or room tax covered by the Certificate.
- The Certificate is good for one night, for one room only, and does not count toward Elite-level membership.
This offer only applies to new members who join Marriott Rewards. You need to complete two stays, and you receive a certificate that you can use for a free one-night stay at Category 1-5 hotel. A sweet signup offer.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.