Mastercard World Elite Benefits Guide
We’re all familiar with the benefits of our specific credit cards, but not everyone is aware of the additional benefits that come with those classified as World Elite Mastercards. There are three levels of Mastercard including the basic level, World Mastercard and World Elite Mastercard. This post will focus on the benefits and perks associated with the highest level, World Elite. Here’s a separate guide detailing the airfare savings available.
There are a variety of travel benefits like lounge access, Savings and deals on air, hotel, car rental, and more. The options are varied so there’s something for everyone.
- Savings and Special offers at a great variety of luxury hotels around the world including Grand Hyatt, Omni, Mandarin and Intercontinental.
- This aspect of the World Elite Program is very similar to Chase Luxury Hotel and Resorts or Amex Fine Hotels and Resorts.
- Mastercard Hotel Stay Guarantee: If your 3-star or higher rated hotel is not working out, a Lifestyle Manager will work to make it right.**
- Lowest Hotel Rate Guarantee: If you find the same prepaid hotel stay for less, we will refund the difference.***
- Cruise Benefits
- $75-$150 On Board Credit with various Oceania, Avalon and Costa cruises
- Rental Car Benefits with Avis, Alamo, Enterprise, National, Sixt and Budget
- Chauffeured Cars- save on limousine services with Vitesse and Sixt
- Private Jet Savings
- Vitesse Worldwide- Up to a $1,000 (USD) saving on a round-trip private air charter booking, plus a $500 credit towards any ground transportation Up to a $500 (USD) saving for a one-way booking, plus a $200 credit towards any ground transportation
- Skyjet- Up to a $1,000 (USD) saving on a round-trip private air charter booking or a $500 (USD) saving on a one-way air charter booking and up to a $300 (USD) catering credit
- Vacation packages- Save on packages with Globus, Funjet, Swain, Goway, GoGo, Villas of Distinction and Ker and Downey
Contact Lifestyle Managers at 1-855-802-1387 or visit travel.mastercard.com to access travel offers and benefit information.
- ShopRunner Membership- Order from 140+ online stores using ShopRunner and receive unlimited free two-day shipping and return shipping on purchases,
- Price Protection- Should you find a lower price for an eligible new item within 120 days from the date of purchase using your eligible Mastercard, you may be reimbursed for the price difference.
- Extended Warranty- Extended Warranty doubles the original manufacturer’s (or U.S. store brand) warranty and service contract/optional extended warranty, where each is 24 months or less. Coverage is for eligible items purchased with your Mastercard.
The Nightlife Program
Exclusive access to inventory at over 200 top nightclubs and lounges in the U.S. and around the world. Cardholders are able to book secured, dedicated time slots and avoid waiting in line to ensure VIP recognition at the venue.
- Priceless Cities- Exclusive access to unique events such as priority reservations at One World Observatory or member only dining events at James Beard House.
- Priceless Golf exclusive golf offers and experiences with the PGA TOUR for World Elite cardholders. You can also use their Golf Concierge Services.
World Elite Mastercard comes with a complimentary 24/7 concierge service that can help with things like restaurants reservations and ticket purchases.
Identity Theft Protection provides its U.S. cardholders with services at no extra cost to help them detect and resolve identity theft.
Mastercard Global Service
Get emergency assistance in any language. Mastercard Global Service helps you with reporting a lost or stolen card, obtaining an emergency card replacement or cash advance, finding an ATM location and answering questions on your account.
As you can see, the World Elite Mastercards come with some nice benefits and depending on your needs it may very well be worth acquiring one. I really like that they offer Identity theft protection at no charge as well as a few exclusive travel benefits that could save you money.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.