New Amex Offer: Get $60 Off $300 at Select MGM Resorts
There’s a new targeted Amex Offer available that can save you up to 20% at some MGM Resorts properties. Let’s take a look.
MGM Las Vegas Offer
Get 6,000 additional Membership Rewards points (or $60 statement credit) one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend $300+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at select MGM Resorts destinations from 1/24/18 to 4/24/18.
- Offer valid at Bellagio®, ARIA®, Vdara®, MGM Grand®, The Signature at MGM Grand®, Mandalay Bay® , Delano® Las Vegas, Park MGM®, The Mirage®, Monte Carlo®, New York-New York®, Luxor®, Excalibur®, Beau Rivage®, Gold Strike® Tunica, Borgata® and MGM National Harbor®.
- Reservations must be made directly through MGM Resorts online at mlife.com, by phone, or via mobile app.
- Excludes all other MGM Resorts destinations. Excludes Four Seasons rooms and residences.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Please note that Monte Carlo® Resort and Casino will be known as Park MGM® on a later date specified by MGM Resorts International®.
Past hotel Amex Offers have worked on gift cards if you purchase them at the front desk, however there is no guarantee that will work with this offer. As noted above, gift cards are technically excluded from the terms. Could also be useful for personal use if you have any trips to Vegas coming up.