New Amex Offer: Get $50 Off $250 at Select MGM Resorts
There’s a new targeted Amex Offer available that can save you up to 20% at some MGM Resorts properties. Let’s take a look.
MGM Las Vegas Offer
Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $250+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at select MGM Resorts destinations from 10/17/17 to 1/8/18.
- Offer valid only at MGM Grand®, The Mirage®, Monte Carlo®, New York-New York®, Luxor®, Excalibur®, Beau Rivage®, Gold Strike®, and MGM Grand® Detroit.
- Reservations must be made directly through MGM Resorts online at mlife.com, by phone, or via mobile app.
- Excludes all other MGM Resorts destinations. Excludes Four Seasons rooms, SKYLOFTS, NoMad, Park MGM and residences.
- Not valid for BillDirect transactions.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
Past hotel Amex Offers have worked on gift cards if you purchase them at the front desk, however there is no guarantee that will work with this offer. As noted above, gift cards are technically excluded from the terms. There’s also a different MGM Amex Offer that we posted yesterday.
Always nice to see new Amex Offers and they’ve had a few good ones recently after a short drought. If you are trying to figure out more about Amex Offers, how to automate loading them to your cards or just about anything else, see: Maximizing Amex Offers: Linking, Automating, Tracking & Scaling Up for Maximum Savings & Profit!