Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Miles to Memories Featured Week & A Sample of Our Best Posts
Hey everyone! I hope by now a lot of you are familiar with Miles to Memories, but I know there are a lot of new readers as well. Since the site will be featured on the BoardingArea home page for the next couple of weeks, I thought it would be a good idea to highlight a small sampling of our posts across a variety of categories. (My hope is that long time readers may discover something they haven’t seen before as well!)
In case you don’t know, my name is Shawn Coomer and I am a family travel and loyalty program expert. I have spent 3 of the past 7 years circling the globe with my family. All of the following posts were written by me. Hopefully you will notice that I aim to simplify this often complicated hobby in a way that everyone can understand. I am also here any time to answer your questions. Simply leave a comment or shoot me an email.
Don’t Forget to Enter Our Giveaway
Before I move on to the “Best of” posts, I want to remind everyone that I am holding a giveaway that ends at 11:59PM Pacific tonight. To enter, all you need to do is leave a comment on this post. Nothing special, just a comment!
A Sampling of Miles to Memories
I feel these posts are good representation of the variety and quality of content available on Miles to Memories. I only chose a few posts per category and there are still many great posts left to discover on your own!
- Economics of an Award – $4k+ of Travel for $23, But What Is the REAL Time & Money Cost?
- There Is No Perfect “Game” – 5 Common Miles & Points Mistakes
- How to Extend Airline Elite Status with A Match
- A Mandatory Waiting Period to Apply for Credit Cards?
- The Worst Newbie Mistake I Made When Applying for Credit Cards
Deals & Saving You Money
- Staples Ink Recycling & How to Get Hundreds Worth of Free Stuff Every Year
- Hotel Mistake Rate Strategy – You Should Do This When the Next Mistake Hotel Rate Comes Around
- Gift Card Arbitrage – Guaranteed Money Makers & Big Credit Card Rewards
- How I Just Used Ninja Tricks to Stack My Savings!
- The Single Best Credit Card from Each of the Major Banks
- An Alternative Way to Maximize the Chase Freedom’s 2nd Quarter 5x Categories
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Review – It is Worth Getting But is it Worth Keeping?
- Credit Card Reconsideration Strategies When Calling In Fails
- Hacking Chase Hotel Credit Cards – Maximize Benefits & Bonuses
- Case Study: How to Find Manufactured Spending Opportunities By Yourself
- How to Earn Up to 7.5x For REDbird Loads
- Why GiftCardMall’s New Portal Bonus is Great for Manufactured Spend
- Get 5x at eBay All Day!
- Visiting the Famous Skull Tower & Thoughts on Sad Sights and Family Travel
- Surviving Bogota’s Insane Transmilenio Mass Transit System
- A Secret Way to See Dubai – Do What the Locals Do
- Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review
Have a great night!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.