It's Amazon Prime Day! Check out our curated Prime Day 2018 MASTER THREAD of Deals!
Miles to Memories Hiring
It has been exciting to watch Miles to Memories grow over the past few years. As we look to expand the content on the site, we need help. For that reason I am excited to announce that we are looking for a part time contributor to write about miles/points related topics.
Danny will continue to cover the best deals on the blog, so this new person will be expected to mostly write about miles, points, credit cards & other topics typically covered on this website.
This will be a part time independent contractor position. It will entail working about 20 hours per week in an independent and self driven way. Applicants should have a strong knowledge of credit cards, travel loyalty programs and miles/points from various programs.
Here are some of tasks this position will entail:
- Develop and write long form guides relating to miles/points, credit cards and travel.
- Format, edit and publish pieces from some of our other contributors.
- Cover breaking news topics while providing commentary and analysis for Miles to Memories readers.
- Help to create discussions, answer questions and moderate the Miles to Memories Facebook groups.
- Help to develop & maintain various guides & resources on the website.
- Work to ensure links and information are valid and up to date.
- Publish and provide analysis on an occasional deal.
How to Apply
If you feel your experience is a good fit for this position, simply fill out this form completely by 7/29/2017. It should take between 15-20 minutes to complete. Once we have received all of the submissions we will select the people who we feel are the best fit and will continue the process from there.
Thank you for your readership and your support of this site!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.