Miles to Memories Podcast Episode 14
The Miles to Memories podcast episode 14 dropped this morning. Be sure to be on the lookout for our new episode every Thursday morning!
Episode 14 Details
In Episode 14 we discuss status matching airline status, avoiding shutdowns and the hotel toiletries trend. We talk about AA’s negative change, Vegas resort & Hilton’s easy offer.
If you’re looking for a way to organize your credit cards, check out Travel Freely, the Miles to Memories recommended tool for tracking & organizing credit cards.
- 0:56 – VegasDO recap
- 4:20 – Has Joe found a way into his wife’s good credit card graces? (Spoiler alert: probably not!)
- 10:09 – Disney+ tangent
- 12:07 – The value of status matching (Shawn’s recent experiences)
- 21:09 – Ad break
- 22:12 – Are we good customers in the banks eyes? Can we be? (A recent Chase shutdown and revival story)
- 2827 – Toilet(tries) talk (Hyatt moving to bulk toiletries)
- 34:32 – Everything is gross
- 38:09 – AA web specials not showing up on partners
- 40:20 – New and unimproved Las Vegas resort fees for 2020
- 40:59 – 5000 points for a phone timeshare pitch (h/t DoC)
We hope you enjoyed episode 14. If you did please subscribe for the podcast where you normally listen and rate & review it for us as well (ratings and reviews help us out ). Also be sure to check out our new episodes every Thursday!