Miles to Memories Podcast Episode 20
The Miles to Memories podcast episode 20 dropped this morning. Be sure to be on the lookout for our new episode every Thursday morning!
Episode 20 Details
In episode 20 we discuss the negative side of this hobby, the one perk or loophole we love for 2020 and sweet spots with Avios. We also discuss an awesome American status match, our upcoming elite status plans and issues with Rakuten.
- 2:00 Star Wars Review (No Spoilers!)
- 6:30 Hitting up Baha Mar mistake rates in January
- 9:00 Using Caesars Diamond Atlantis Perk
- 14:00 The negative side of this hobby – arrogant and condescending people
- 16:30 People are given a hard time about domestic travel
- 18:50 Judging people for not flying first class with your miles and points
- 20:35 Correcting people with no tact
- 22:15 It is okay to go back to the same place more than once.
- 24:15 The one perk, benefit or loophole we love for 2020.
- 28:00 Mark’s painful upcoming flight that will mean two days without a shower or bed
- 29:15 Delta Status Challenge for 2020
- 33:50 Mileage Running for AA Gold
- 35:30 Mark’s Elite Status for 2020
- 36:45 Hyatt Regency Portland First Look
- 38:15 Issues with Rakuten – Check Your Payouts
- 39:55 Founderscard American Airlines Elite Challenge
- 41:20 Best ways to redeem BA Avios
We hope you enjoyed episode 20. If you did please subscribe for the podcast where you normally listen and rate & review it for us as well (ratings and reviews help us out ). Also be sure to check out our new episodes every Thursday!