Miles to Memories Podcast Episode 9
The Miles to Memories podcast episode 9 dropped this morning. Be sure to be on the lookout for our new episode every Thursday morning!
Episode 9 Details
In episode 9 we discuss the nastiest hotels and worst travel experiences we have had, how Chase Ultimate Rewards continues to take hits, the best debit card for travelers, The Plastic Merchant files bankruptcy & more!
If you’re looking for a way to organize your credit cards, check out Travel Freely, the Miles to Memories recommended tool for tracking & organizing credit cards.
- 0:00 – Pain points when prepping for travel
- 3:54 – Rough hotel experiences and trips
- 19:43 – Break
- 20:38 – How much value has Chase lost with all the new changes? (United partner booking changes.)
- 28:55 – Timeshare offers and “reconsideration”
- 30:58 – Sofi Money – (MtM full review)
- 33:14 – Amazon and Chase Ultimate Rewards Promotion
- 33:50 – The Plastic Merchant Bankruptcy
We hope you enjoyed episode 9. If you did please subscribe for the podcast where you normally listen and rate & review it for us as well (ratings and reviews help us out ). Also be sure to check out our new episodes every Thursday!