Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week we once again covered a number of limited time deals. Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter or receive them instantly by leaving a comment on any post and checking “Notify me of new posts by email.” I also detailed my trip to Nepal, RD talked about our new “Basic Economy” reality and we discovered a new airline with awesome prices to Europe.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- Why Your FICO Credit Score Could Go Up Soon
- How to Possibly Get the Merrill+ 50K (Up to $1,000) Bonus Now That All Online Apps Are Dead
- A 3% Cash Back Card From Alliant Credit Union
- New Plastiq Promo, Earn Fee-Free Credit Card Spending
- Free Money & 5X at Staples: $20 Rebate on Mastercard Gift Cards
- RadPad Is Back Again, Pay Rent With a Credit card
- Save At Stop&Shop/Giant With This New Visa Gift Card Deal
- Negative Cost Visa Gift Cards at Safeway & Albertsons with this Instant Rebate Coupon!
- Get a $300 Bonus From Chase When You Open Checking Account Online
- New Amex Offer, Up to 20% at Delta [Targeted]
- 8% eBay Bucks Offer For Buyers and Sellers
- Earn Up to 30% More Aeroplan Miles When You Convert Hotel Points
- Great Deal: $25 Back in Rewards on a $50+ Hotel Booking!
- Deal Roundup: Starbucks Discount, Gift Card Deals, Plenti Adds New Partner & a Test Drive Bonus
In Travel & More
- Fare Wars: The Empires WILL strike back. Basic Economy Spreads Like the Plague
- To Nepal & Back?!? The Planning or Lack Thereof of My Current Trip & Why I Don’t Have a Ticket Home
- BA’s Level Airline To Offer $211 Non-Stop Round-Trips to Europe This Summer
- Most Dangerous Countries for Americans, Las Vegas’ Potential New Airport Name, Reselling Nintendo Switches & More!
Have a great evening!