Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week we once again covered a number of limited time deals including several that ended quickly! Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter or receive them instantly by leaving a comment on any post and checking “Notify me of new posts by email.”
This week saw United’s incident heard around the world, but there was other news as well! We learned of a possible new way to bypass 5/24 and found out about U.S. Bank’s possible new premium Sapphire Reserve competitor. It looks like a winner!
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- There’s Hope! Possible New Way to Bypass Chase 5/24 Rule
- U.S. Bank’s New Premium Card Rumored to Launch May 1st & It Sounds Incredible!
- First National Bank TravElite Amex Card, $250 Sign-Up Bonus & $100 Travel Credit With NO Annual Fee
- Citi Possibly Changes 24-Month Language in Applications, Now Limited to New Accounts Only
- New Amex Offers; Save at JetBlue and HotelStorm
- Earn $25 When You Add an Amex Authorized User, Check If You’re Targeted
- Transfer Hotel Points to Etihad Miles With a 20% Bonus
- Earn $50 Cashback Bonus with Discover and Android Pay [Targeted]
- Office Depot Strikes Again: Visa Gift Card Deal CANCELLED
In Travel & Vegas
- Complete Guide to Avoiding Paid Parking & Resort Fees on the Las Vegas Strip!
- Score! $25 on a Saturday for a Suite on the Las Vegas Strip
- Announcement: Another U.S. Airline is Pulling Out of Cuba!
In United & More
- EDITORIAL: United’s Response & How This Incident Reveals a Sad Reality We ALL Need to Face as Consumers
- New Video: Passenger Was Calm Before Being Dragged off United Flight
- United’s Culture of Indifference & My Favorite Meme About Today’s Crazy United Denied Boarding Controversy!
- Great Disney World Hack, SAS & Hertz Gut 5K Promotion, Maximizing Amex Transfer Partners & More!
Have a great evening!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.