Join over 6,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Best of Miles to Memories 06/15/15-06/21/15
Welcome to our weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of our still relevant posts from the past week. (This week was a little credit card focused, but there is a ton of great info!)
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Manufactured Spending
- An Awesome Way to Liquidate Staples Rebate Visa Cards
- Staples Negative Cost Visa Gift Card Deal Returns – I Love Free Money & Points!
In Credit Cards
- The Credit Card Reconsideration Letter – What to Include & A Sample
- Citi Denied My Application – The Reason Is One That Is Becoming More Common
- My 100K Membership Rewards Surprise & How It Forces Me to Make A Tough Decision
- RESULTS Case Study: Working Within Citi’s New Churning Rules
- My Chase Ink Retention Experience & Strategy Going Forward
- My Simple & Easy Path to the Southwest Companion Pass
- The Shortest Card Cancellation Phone Call I Have Ever Experienced
- The Pointless Letter that American Express is Sending to Costco Cardholders
- Hottest Amex Offer Ever? $75 back on $250 or more at Staples, Home Depot & More! (Use 5X!)
- A Secret Staples Instant Discount & Extreme Savings of over 36% When Stacking Offers
- New Targeted eBay Coupons – I got a free $70! Stacks with Discounted eBay Gift Cards
- Finally a Hilton HHonors Promotion that Doesn’t Stink!
In Travel & More
- My Hotel Mistake Rate Dilemma – What Should I Do?
- Awesome Video – Watch a KLM A330 Land in the Dark from the Cockpit! #AvGeek
- Carnival’s New Record Breaking Cruise Ships to Hold the Most Passengers Ever!
Happy Father’s Day!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.