Join over 6,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week we saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly! Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out.
This week it was also revealed that Hyatt can now price any hotel outside of their award chart. In addition we covered some new Amex Offers, showed you how to match to the IHG 100K deal and learned how Alaska and American’s partnership is pretty much gutted.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- Did You Recently Apply for Chase IHG Card? You Could Match to 100K Offer
- Increased 80K Offer plus Waived AF for Chase IHG Rewards Club Select Card
- Citi ThankYou Premier, 50K Bonus Available Again in Branch
- Citi Sears Mastercard, $150 Statement Credit With $2,000 Spend
In Travel & Loyalty
- Alaska & American Airlines Gut Long Time Partnership
- Hyatt’s Terms Open the Door to Sky High Premium Redemptions Outside of Their Award Chart!
- Norwegian Air Adds Non-Stop European Flights from Chicago and Austin
In Bank Bonuses
- M&T Bank, New $200 Checking Account Bonus
- Citi Priority Account Package, 50K Points Bonus for New Accounts
- Get $30 off $60 at Amazon When You Use at Least 1 MR Point
- Citi ThankYou Promo, Get 33% More Points When You Transfer TYP to Hilton
- New Amex Offer: Save 20%+ on Tons of Items or Potentially Make Money Selling Gift Cards [Targeted]
- New Amex Offers: Save 20% at MGM Las Vegas and World’s Leading Cruise Lines
Have a great evening!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.