Join over 6,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. We saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly this past week including Sam’s Club’s awesome one day gift card sale! Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out.
This week was a little bit slower with deals and spending news, but there are still some interesting tidbits including a great new offer for Hyatt cardholders and my appearance on the Observation Deck podcast.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards & Spending
- Great Deal: $20 Credit with $50 Purchase at Whole Foods for Hyatt Cardholders & How to Register
- Drop Changes Terms Dramatically: Guts Earning Potential But Unlocks Accounts
- Earning & Burning, MS, Reselling & Family: Take a Listen!
- Fee Free Spend: No Purchase Fees on Visa Gift Cards at Macerich Malls!
- New Alert System: How to Get Notified of Increased United MileagePlus Portal Payouts!
In Deals & More
- Get $20 Off $100 at Walmart Grocery & Stack with New Member Promo for 27%+ Off! [Targeted]
- New Nationwide $400 Bank Bonus Offer from Capital One
- Postmates Terrible Customer Service & What You Can Do When They Fail to Fix a Problem!
- Nintendo Switch In Stock, 45% Off CVS, Free Starbucks Stars, 10% Off eBay GCs & More!
- Book Fast: American Opens up Wide Business Class Availability on 3 New Routes to Europe for Summer 2018
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.