Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. We saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly this past week. Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out.
This week was a little bit slower with deals and spending news, but there are still some interesting tidbits including the return of Southwest’s 60K offers and National bringing back their very lucrative “One Two Free” rental promotion.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards & Spending
- Targeted Citi Spending Offers: Get 0% APR on All Purchases
- Southwest Lucrative 60K Offers Return: Is Now the Time to Go for the Companion Pass?
In Spending & Deals
- Macy’s Amex Offer $15 off $100+ & How to Stack to Save More
- Negative Cost Amex Gift Card Deal at Staples: Free Money + 5X
- Get an Extra 5% Off Already Discounted Restaurant Gift Cards + Earn 5X
- 20% Off Southwest Airlines, BOGO Movie Tickets & More Great Saturday Deals!
- 20% Off Grocery Delivery, Cheap IHG Points, Free Dunkin Donuts Coffee & More!
- The Best Rental Car Promo Returns: Rent 2 Get 1 Free + Other Ways to Earn Free Days!
- New SPG Bonus Point Offers: Check to See If You’re Targeted
Have a great evening!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.