Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. We saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly this past week. Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out.
This week was interesting for airline branded Credit Cards. We saw increased Amex Delta offers and decreased benefits with respect to elite status. We also learned that a great Southwest offer will soon be no more and on top of that they changed one of their most beloved policies.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- Chase Friend Referrals Can Now Be Made Through the Mobile App
- Citi ThankYou Premier Credit Card Review
- Increased Bonuses for Personal and Business Amex Delta Credit Cards
- Final Days Of 60k Southwest Offers From Chase And An Easily Obtainable Companion Pass
- Delta MQDs Waiver for Diamond Medallion Goes from $25K to $250K
- Cathay Pacific Fall Mileage Bonus, Earn up to 40K Extra Miles for North America-Hong Kong Travel
- Fly Alaska Airlines Using Singapore’s KrisFlyer Miles at Great Rates
- Amex Offer; Spend $200 or more, get $40 back at DoubleTree by Hilton [Targeted]
- Sign Up for Amazon Music Unlimited Trial, Get $10 Amazon Credit
- 35% Transfer Bonus When You Convert Hotel Points to Avios
- Kohl’s Personal Appliance Sale Returns – Up to 40 Practically Free Appliances
- Southwest Makes Changing Your Flight More Difficult
- Live Frogs, Imitation PBR & Crazy Snacks: A Look Inside Chinese Walmart
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.