Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Miles to Memories Recap
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. We saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly this past week. Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out.
This week there were so many amazing deals that have already expired. This serves as a reminder to us all, that deals come and go quickly and we need to stay on top of things so that we don’t miss anything important. If you do miss something, there will always be another but I’d still rather not miss any. This week we covered more negative Chase Ink changes, seems to be never ending lately. There were also some loyalty program developments including the news that Fairmont’s President’s Club is ending. There are also a few valuable promos to take advantage of.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
- MMMT: Free(ish) Chick-fil-A for 2018!
- Earn up to 4,000 Miles with New Airline Shopping Portal Bonuses
- Get One $5 iTunes Gift Card per Partner, When You Use Apple Pay
- Ninja Tricks: Stack Fuel Promos on Best Buy & Other Gift Cards to Save Big!
- Rack up Points on the Cheap with Simon Mall Promo
- Visa Gift Card Instant Rebate! $10 off $300+ at Office Depot/Max: Info & How to Maximize
- Hyatt Makes It’s Yearly Category Changes and Why You’re Unlikely to Be Affected
- Fairmont President’s Club Will be Shuttered Middle of 2018
- Singapore Airlines Announces New Fare Classes and a Few Changes That May Cost You
In Credit Cards
- Chase Freedom 2018 Calendar: Bonus Categories Revealed for Q1!
- BOA Wants Your Business Accounts Bad! You Should Probably Give Them What They Want.
- Another Blow to Chase Ink Cardholders… Will You Be Affected?
- Guide to Credit Card Shopping Benefits: Which Card Should You Use to Make Your Holiday Purchases?
- IHG Card by Chase Review – Is it the Best Hotel Card on the Market?
- My Nassau Bahamas Hotel Dilemma – My Hotel Booking Thought Process
- New Amex Offer, Earn Membership Rewards Points with Marriott Stays
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.