HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
Miles to Memories Recap
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. We saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly this past week. Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out.
This week we covered a lot of exciting news. Amazon Chase cardholders got an exciting new perk: 5% back at Whole Foods. Amex increased some of their sign-up bonuses on popular cards. In loyalty news, Wyndham and Southwest made negative changes to their programs. Sadly, this wasn’t a great week for spending as Gamestop stopped allowing Amazon gift cards to be purchased with store gift cards and Gift Card Mart seems to have stopped coding at 5x.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- Amex Sending Upgrade Offers on Some Credit Cards
- Chase 5/24 Rule Explained: Everything You need to Know
- Increased Bonuses on Avianca LifeMiles Credit Cards, 60K Miles with 1 Purchase
- New Amex Offer Can Save You 20% At Hawaii Hiltons
- New Chase Offers: Save at Sam’s Club, eBags, Nectar, Etsy and More!!!
- Use Visa Infinite $100 Discount on Basic Economy and Ultra Low Cost Carriers
- Prime Members Earn 5% at Whole Foods with the Amazon Credit Cards from Chase
- Chase Ink Business Preferred Review – Is it the Best Business Card on the Market?
- Groundlink Car Service Review: Is It A Better Alternative to Uber & How to Get Up to $60 Free!
- 5 Ways to Save Money on Drinks at Grand Hyatt Baha Mar
- Is it Rude to Bring Food on the Plane? Give Your Opinion in the Comments!
In Shopping and Deals
- Alaska Airlines Adds New Shopping Portal Features to Make Life Just a Little Easier
- Increased Chase Card Bonuses In-Branch: Ink Preferred 100K, Sapphire Cards 60K and More [YMMV]
- Chase Glitch Gave Customers Access to Other People’s Accounts
- MoviePass Has Been Shutting Down User’s Accounts
- Southwest Transfarency a Thing of the Past
- Great News to Start the Day! JetBlue Adds Another Route to Premium Lie Flat Mint Service: NYC to Seattle
- Save 20% at Kimpton Hotels with New Amex Offer, Stack with IHG Promo
- Wyndham is At It Again… Promo Terms Changed Without Notice!!!
- $10 Off $100 in Select Gift Cards at Office Depot/Max: Info & How to Maximize
- The Hits Keep Coming: No More Amazon Gift cards at GameStop
- Popular 5X Earning Method DIES
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.