Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Miles to Memories Recap
Welcome to the weekly “Best of” Miles to Memories recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. We saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly this past week. Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out.
First, we made a really exciting announcement about our involvement at ZorkFest in Vegas during Memorial Day weekend. We hope to see all of you there. This week we covered a lot of exciting credit card sign up bonuses from all three major issuers! A new card came out offering 4% back in some very popular categories including office supply and grocery. For all of you newbies out there we also wrote detailed guides on an application strategy for beginners as well as how to maximize savings while shopping in store. Please let us know other topics you’d like to see guides for in the future. In loyalty news, Southwest increased drink prices.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
- Join Miles to Memories at ZorkFest in May! Where Casino Loyalty & Travel Hacking Comes Together for the Weekend.
- Video of Planes Struggling to Land & Take off During Wind Storms this Weekend
- Hyatt Place Marathon, Florida Keys – A Category 4 Free Night Option!
In Credit Cards
- US Bank Adds Real-Time Rewards, Use FlexPoints for Travel Booked Anywhere
- Clean Slate Series: Credit Card Application Guide for Beginners
- Citi ThankYou Premier Card, 50K Bonus is Back Again
- Increased 60K Bonus for Chase Sapphire Preferred Card!
- Huntington Bank Voice Business Card: 4% Back on Groceries, Gas Office Supplies and More
- Amex Blue Business Plus, 10,000 Membership Rewards for Both Parties with Referral
- My Experience Using the American Express Aspire Perks
- HOT! Increased Public Offers on Amex SPG and Delta Cards
- Chase Ink Business Cash Credit Card Review – Best No Fee Business Card Available?
- Two Gift Cards Deals at Kroger this Weekend, Get 4X Fuel Points
- $30 Off Your $60 Amazon Purchase When You Use MR Points, Check if You’re Targeted
- Shopping Guide: 7 Easy Ways to Save Money and Maximize Rewards While Shopping In-Store
- Chase $500 Bonus for New Accounts Now Available Online
- (UPDATED) MoviePass Slashes the Price 12% – With One Caveat
- (Targeted) Transfer Membership Rewards to JetBlue – Let Us Know What Your Offer Is!
- $75 Daily Credit at Hilton Resorts in the Americas
- SPG Member-Exclusive Bonuses are Back, Check If You Are Targeted!
- New Hilton Amex Offer, Stack for Over 50% Off at Hawaii Properties
- 35% Transfer Bonus When You Convert Hotel Points to Avios
- British Airways, Earn 16,000 Bonus Avios on Short-Haul Flights to/from UK
- Beer, Wine and Liquor Just Got More Expensive on Southwest Flights
- MMMT: My Results Reselling the Apple TV 4K
- (NOW LIVE) Two Gift Cards Deals at Kroger this Weekend, Get 4X Fuel Points
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.