Miles to Memories Recap
Welcome to the weekly “Best of” Miles to Memories recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. We saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly this past week. Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out.
This week we covered a ton of exciting credit card news, including a highest ever 125k point bonus! We got a look at the new 5% bonus categories for Chase, including groceries and we also took a look at what’s still alive to earn 5x points on business cards. Sadly, we also learned that the Citi AT&T card no longer earns bonus points at PPDG. For all of you newbies and/or Chase addicts we wrote a detailed guide about Chase Ultimate Rewards program. Please let us know other topics you’d like to see guides for in the future. We covered some Mlife news this week as well, if you’re interested in travel hacking events or casino loyalty, we hope to see you at ZorkFest in Las Vegas. Details here.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- What Still Earns 5X with Chase Ink Business Cards
- American Express Will End OPEN Savings Program
- Bank of America Offering 5,000 Alaska Miles for Referrals
- Should I Consider a Product Change From the Ink Plus to Ink Preferred?
- New Best Ever Bonus for American Express Hilton Ascend Card, 125K! [Targeted]
- Chase Freedom 2018 Calendar: Bonus Categories Revealed for Q2!
- Citi Double Cash Card Now Has a $100 Signup Bonus!
- Chase Ultimate Rewards Points Guide: Earning, Redeeming and Sapphire, Freedom and Ink Brands
- Discover 2nd Quarter Bonus Categories, Activate Now to Earn 5% on Groceries
- US Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Card, 32,100 Bonus FlexPoints
- Targeted Spending Bonuses, Earn up to 15K Starpoints on Personal SPG Card
- Platinum Delta Skymiles Credit Card from American Express Review – The Best Delta Card on the Market?
- Citi AT&T Access More No Longer Earns 3X at Paypal Digital Gifts
- Targeted No Lifetime Language Offers! Amex Delta Gold 60K and Delta Platinum 70K
- American Express Platinum Mercedes Benz Card Will Be Discontinued
- Citi Sears Mastercard, $150 Statement Credit With $1,500 Spend
- MMMT: How to Maximize your Returns when Using Swagbucks
- Is MoviePass Tracking your Every Move Via their App?
- Acorns Has a $100K Total Bonus, Refer 5 Friends to Get Your Share!
- Roundup of Bank Bonuses; $750 at HSBC, $300 at US Bank and KeyBank and More
- Another Moneymaking Offer from Bank of America & Others [Targeted]
In Spending & Gift Cards
- NOW LIVE! Visa Gift Card Rebate Deal – Rack up Easy Ultimate Rewards Points!
- Free Fuel Points at Stop&Shop/Giant with New Visa Gift Card Deal
- Bank of America $66 Million Class Action Settlement for Overdraft Fees
- Amazon Tablet Deal is Now Even Better, Up To $80 Off
- $48 Apple TV Deal Update: Cashback Changes, New BofA Offers & Reselling Results
- Stop&Shop/Giant Gift Card Deals Coming Up Next Week: eBay, Nike, Domino’s & BWW
- Top 10 Spring Break Destinations – According to Kayak
- Basic Economy Spreading Like the Plague
- Andaz Scottsdale Hotel Review: Paradise in the Desert?
- Is Hyatt Timeshare Torture Worth $1800 in Value? Share Your Thoughts!
- Is Another MLife Partnership In the Works? MLife Sends Out an Interesting Email