HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
Miles to Memories Recap
Welcome to the weekly “Best of” Miles to Memories recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. We saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly this past week. Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out and join our Facebook Group for daily discussion and exclusives not available anywhere else!
This week we saw some positive developments in subscription services MoviePass and FoundersCard. For all of you business owners we posted about a card that could give you 12% cashback. United and Marriott cardholders can now earn cross-over tyoe rewards on certain cards, which is great for anyone with plans to travel with either brand. We also published a guide to American Express Membership Rewards Points and covered the upcoming launch of Barclays new premium product. Please let us know other topics you’d like to see covered in future.
Million Dollar Reseller
This week we also launched our newest feature “Million Dollar Reseller” check out our posts about how Shawn’s miles and points hobby turned into a million dollar business. Links below!
For all the casino lovers out there we shared information about where to go for unique gambling experiences in Las Vegas. Remember, if you’re interested in travel hacking events or casino loyalty, we hope to see you at ZorkFest in Las Vegas. Don’t forget to use our Code ZORKMTM to save (all proceeds from code are going to charity) Details here.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- Move Over Chase/Citi? Barclays to Launch New Premium Card with Transferable Points & Big Spend Bonus!
- $50 Statement Credit with $250 Purchase at Saks Fifth Avenue [Targeted]
- American Express Membership Rewards Points Guide: Including Best Ways to Earn and Redeem Rewards Points
- The Time American Express Closed Down the Wrong Credit Card
- Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card Review
- Capital One Spark Cash Visa Business Card, Earn 12% on $7,500 Spend
- Is this the End of Chase Offers? Already?!?!
- Marriott and United Partnership Leads to Double Points Promotion
- My Experience Transferring Wyndham Rewards to Total Rewards Reward Credits
- United Airlines Issues $10,000 Travel Voucher Instead of $650 Cash!!!
- Transfer ThankYou Points to JetBlue with 30% Bonus
- FoundersCard New Benefit: Alaska Airlines Discount Returns and This Time it Includes Hawaii
In Spending and Reselling
- How My Miles & Points Obsession Turned Into a $1 Million+ Reselling Business!
- Million Dollar Reseller: 5 Frustrations & Drawbacks to Reselling Gift Cards & Merchandise
- New Amazon Fire Tablet Offer, Up to $40 Off When You Use Membership Rewards
- Two Gift Cards Deals at Kroger: 4X Fuel Points on Visa, Mastercard and Other Brands
- 5 Best Options for PayPal Digital Gifts Purchases Going Forward
- Save 25% at Amazon When You Use Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Craziness!!! MoviePass Lowers Price Even Further…Now Too Cheap to Pass Up?
- NOW LIVE! Get Groceries & Beverages at Target for Over 15% Off This Week
- MMMT: Harrah’s New Orleans Unique Diamond Lounge Policy
- St. Regis Adelaide Hotel, Toronto Review. Does this Hotel Live Up to the St. Regis Name?
- 4 Las Vegas Casinos that Offer Unique Gambling Experiences
Have a great evening!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.