Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Miles to Memories Recap
Welcome to the weekly “Best of” Miles to Memories recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. We saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly this past week. Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out and join our Facebook Group for daily discussion and exclusives not available anywhere else!
This week was all about credit cards. The new Barclay’s Card went live and it’s not so great, neither are the changes to the Southwest Cards. We reviewed the new IHG card and discussed ways to maximize the 5% categories from Chase Freedom and Discover It. We also published a guide to help you figure out whether you should book using Chase Ultimate Rewards through the travel portal or transfer them to your loyalty accounts. Please let us know other topics you’d like to see covered in future.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- MMMT: 5 Mistakes the Miles to Memories Crew Still Makes While Travel Hacking
- New Highest 60K Bonus for Cathay Pacific Credit Card
- Chase IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card Review – Brand New Card
- My Game Plan for Discover It Card’s 5% 2nd Quarter Categories
- Chase Ultimate Rewards Points: Should I Transfer Points to Travel Partners or Book Through Portal
- My Game Plan For Chase Freedom’s 2nd Quarter 5% Categories
- Why the Barclays Arrival Premier Card Will Never be in my Wallet
- Did Someone Say 5x Ultimate Rewards at Paypal? Roundup of 5% Categories Inc. Chase Freedom, Citi Dividend & Discover it
- Save 20% at JW Marriott with New Amex Offer
- Earn 2 Extra MR Points with Amex Express Checkout at Newegg, Staples, Walmart and More
- American Express Offers Roundup
- Targeted Spending Offers From Citi, Earn up to 5X
- MoviePass is Expanding E-Ticketing – Which Allows You to Pick Your Seats
- Bloomingdale’s Amex Offer, Get $20 Statement Credit with $100 Purchase [Targeted]
- Amex Offers, $50 off $100 on Groceries at Shipt.com [Targeted]
- Acorns Has a $100K Total Bonus, Refer 5 Friends to Get Your Share!
- Free Fuel Points at Stop&Shop/Giant with New Visa Gift Card Deal
- NOW LIVE! Office Depot Visa Gift Card Deal!
- Million Dollar Reseller: How to Get Organized When Reselling Gift Cards
- Casa Marina Key West Review – A Waldorf Astoria Resort
- New FoundersCard Benefit: Las Vegas Cosmopolitan (Marriott’s Autograph Collection)
- Chase Adds Restrictions to Personal Southwest Cards
- Another Day Another Devaluation – Southwest Makes Rapid Rewards Points Less Valuable
- Choice Hotels Promotion, Earn a Free Night with Two Stays
- Daily Getaways Are Back, Starting on April 9th
- IHG Anniversary Free Night Will Be Capped at 40K
- Hyatt Regency Amex Offer, Save $60 When You Spend $200 [Targeted]
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.