Miles to Memories Recap
Welcome to the weekly “Best of” Miles to Memories recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. We saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly this past week. Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out and join our Facebook Group for daily discussion and exclusives not available anywhere else! (Read about a popular one below!)
This week we give you two opportunities at 100k Membership Rewards Points! Miles to Memories is your key to an exclusive 100k Amex Business Platinum Offer and we also show you how to find out if you’re targeted for the Personal Platinum version. There’s also an awesome gift card deal available from Meijer that can make you money. In this weeks Million Dollar Reseller, Shawn shared some useful tools to help everyone get organized with their Gift Card selling endeavors. Please let us know of other topics you would like to see covered.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
- Awesome New Amex Offer: Save up to 33% on Tons of Stuff with Google Express Delivery! [Targeted]
- Earn 10% at Sam’s Club with DOSH App
- (Targeted?) A Quick & Easy $50 Offer from Citizens Bank
- Guide: Price Matching to Get the Best Deal and the Best Store Policies.
- Targeted $250 TCF Bank Account Mailers Are Back! (MN, MI, IL, WI, CO & SD)
- JC Penny 15% Off Coupon Plus In Store Cashback! Good for this Weekend
In Credit Cards
- 100,000 American Express Business Platinum Offer – Miles to Memories Exclusive!
- Stealth Credit Card Devaluations: Is This the New Normal?
- Huge Targeted Amex Platinum 100K Offer Returns: How to Check If You’re Eligible!
- Chase Freedom Credit Card Review – The One Card Everyone Should Get?
- Increased American Express Delta Offers Still Available Through Referrals
- Hey Mercedes Platinum Cardholders, Want That Amazon Amex Offer? I Got You! Details Inside
- Save $5 at Starbucks with Chase Freedom [Targeted]
- Another Bites the Dust – Earning 5X on Amazon Purchases Just Got Harder!
- The Toys ‘R Us Credit Card Is Being Converted & It’s Not Bad News!
- New Centurion Lounge Will Open at Denver International Airport
- Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas Balcony Room Review. Is Anthem as Nice as they Say?
- Should I Mattress Run My IHG Accelerate Promotion?
- Why I Transferred More Points Than I Needed to, Marriott to SPG
- IHG Rewards Accelerate Promo Is Back for Q2, Let’s Compare Offers
- Southwest Airlines’ High Tech Solution for Tracking Flight Credits
- Earn Extra 1,500 United Miles on Your Next Hertz Rental
- MMMT: My Results from Reselling Fire Tablets – Round 3
- Meijer $$$ Making Deal – Discount on Mastercard Gift Cards!
- Amazon’s Sneaky Trick to Get You to Pay With Points & How to Avoid It
- Why the First Tech Federal Credit Union Bank Account Bonus is Worth Looking At
- Million Dollar Reseller: Gift Card Tracking Spreadsheet & A Template To Use!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.