Join over 6,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Miles to Memories Recap
Welcome to the weekly “Best of” Miles to Memories recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. We saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly this past week. Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out and join our Facebook Group for daily discussion and exclusives not available anywhere else! (Read about a popular one below!)
In addition to the headlines, this week we discussed a targeted AAdvantage offer and a few interesting ways to take advantage of it. There are a few really nice targeted bonus offers on existing cards you should take advantage of. We also saw some decent Amex Offers for discounts on travel and the useful perk of adding offers to 3rd party accounts is back. They also released a new credit reporting tool.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
- Chasing American AAdvantage Status For Less. My Plan to Meet the Latest Status Challenge for Elite Status.
- Hyatt Amex Offer Update: How to Lock In 30% Savings on All Hyatt Stays If You’re Targeted
- American Airlines is Sending out Targeted Status Offers – No Requirements!
- Istanbul, Ireland, Greece & More! Hyatt Announced A LOT This Week. Here Are the Highlights!
- Wells Fargo is Offering $100-$200 Bonus for New Checking Accounts (Targeted)
- New TopCashback Members Get a $25 Bonus with Miles to Memories Exclusive Offer
- Get up to $300 from PNC Bank with a New Checking Account
- eBay App Sale, Save 20% on Select Categories
- Sinemia Adds New Feature That Sets It Apart from MoviePass
- Ebates $100 Visa Gift Card Giveaway – Miles to Memories Exclusive!
- Save up to 25% on Hotel Bookings with New Amex Offer
- TravelCard Review – The Credit Card Sized Travel Charger for iPhone & Android
- Redeem ThankYou Points for Select Gift Cards, Get 10% Discount
- Children’s Place Gift Cards Hacked….AGAIN! But They Seem Unwilling to do Anything About It
- MMMT: How You Can Still Buy Amazon Gift Cards Online & Earn 5X!
- Warning: Ebates Is Freezing Accounts & Clawing Back Office Depot In-Store Cashback for Visa Gift Cards
- Ethbates Review, A New Shopping Portal That Pays You in Cryptocurrency
- Earn Tons of Fuel Points at Kroger/Smith’s/Ralph’s Etc. This Weekend
- Plastiq Changes Their Fee-Free Mastercard Promotion: Cuts Limit, But There’s Still Time!
In Credit Cards
- The Best No Annual Fee Card from Every Bank
- (Still Working for Some People) Huge Targeted Amex Platinum 100K Offer Returns: How to Check If You’re Eligible!
- Good News! You Can Now Link Amex Offers to 3rd Party & Bluebird/Serve Cards Again! Here’s How…
- Targeted Bonuses for Adding Authorized Users to Amex Cards
- Chase’s New Ink Business Unlimited Card Is NOW LIVE & The Bonus Is YUGE! (Plus the Fate of Ink Cash)
- American Express MyCredit Guide, A Credit Reporting Tool for Everyone
- Chase Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card Review – Best Everyday Business Card on the Market?
- Chase AARP Card, $200 Bonus Plus 3% on Gas and Restaurants
- Chase Marriott Upgrade Bonuses Not Posting Properly
- Are More Chase Shutdowns on the Horizon…Even Without Recent Applications?
- Here We Go Again: Chase Cutting Benefits and Continuing Trend of Devaluations
- Cathay Pacific Visa Targeted Offer, Use Card Twice to Get 7,500 Miles
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.