Miles to Memories Recap
Welcome to the weekly “Best of” Miles to Memories recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. We saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly this past week. Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out and join our Facebook Group for daily discussion and exclusives not available anywhere else! (Read about a popular one below!)
This week we found out what the Freedom categories would be for the 3rd Quarter. Shawn shared his tricks on how he made a killing on Hamilton tickets while everyone else didn’t have such great outcomes. There was also some fun stuff in travel, including reviews and we got some pretty cool news about a new Centurion lounge opening up, yes, it’s finally coming to the airport we’ve all been hoping for.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- Why Capital One’s Newest Feature Isn’t A Reason to Get the Venture Card
- Barclays Arrival Plus Makes a Comeback with a 60,000 Bonus
- How to Stack Chase Luxury Hotel & Resort Collection for Max Value. Benefit Now Available for No Fee Cards!!
- American Express is Sending Out New Upgrade Offers for Hilton Cards
- Chase Set to Release New Marriott Business Card?
- The NEW American Express Cash Magnet Falls Flat, Full Card Review
- Another Targeted Sears Mastercard 11X ThankYou Promo! Thank You Citi!
- MMMT: My First Credit Card was Laughable, Share Yours in the Comments
- American Express is Sending Out New Authorized User Offers – Share Yours!
- Breaking News! American Express Adds Awesome New Feature for Applications
- Chase Freedom 2018 Calendar: Bonus Categories Revealed for Q3!
- What Kind of Return Would Holding All 3 Chase Ink Cards Net You?
- Target REDcard Signup Bonus, $25 Off a $100 Purchase
- Awesome New Amex Offer: Save up to 33% on Lots of Stuff with Google Express Delivery! [Targeted]
- Get a $20 Bonus When You Sign Up for this Free Wealth Management Tool
- Amazon is Targeting Some for Dirt Cheap Kindles Again!
- Moviepass is Finally Adding a Family Plan – Sort Of
- eBay Promotion, 10% Off Electronics Plus 10% eBay Bucks
- Southwest Status Match Offer: Get A-List Status Free, Fly & Extend Another Year!
- Sheraton Brand to Undergo Extensive Updates. Will these Interesting Updates Appeal to a New Type of Traveler or Miss the Mark… What do you…
- SPG Amex Offer, Save up to 20% on Your Next Stay
- The Moment We’ve All Been Waiting For has Arrived…. Centurion Lounge Coming to LAX
- ANA First Class Suites Review: B777-300ER (HND-LAX)
- Review: The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman. Does this Hotel Live Up to It’s Brand Name or Justify it’s Steep Price?
In Reselling & Spending
- $40 Off Kindle E-readers With Membership Rewards, Prices Start at $19.99
- Gift Card Reselling Following The Plastic Merchant Debacle: Things to Know & How to Protect Yourself
- Plastiq Gives Out Fee-Free Dollars And Warns People About Visa Payments
- How I KILLED It Selling Hamilton Las Vegas Tickets While Most Got Slaughtered!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.