Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Miles to Memories Recap
Welcome to the weekly “Best of” Miles to Memories recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. We saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly this past week. Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out and join our Facebook Group for daily discussion and exclusives not available anywhere else! (Read about a popular one below!)
This week was all about the cards! The Amex Platinum Card got a new very useable $100 benefit at Saks. We got news that there would be a new business card from Amex. Chase released a new Hyatt card. There’s also increased bonus offers on a few cards.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card is Back, $300 Bonus Plus 3X on Restaurants and Travel
- Targeted?) Increased Mlife Rewards Credit Card Offer
- My American Express Platinum Delta Skymiles Retention Phone Call Results
- Schwab Investor Card Sign Up Bonus Offer has Returned
- Why (Almost) Everyone Should get the Chase Sapphire Preferred, Not the Sapphire Reserve
- Be Prepared for the Onslaught of Hilton Increased Offers Ending Posts!
- Amex Platinum Gets One More Annual Credit, $100 to Spend at Saks Fifth Avenue
- Venmo Has Released a Physical Mastercard Debit Card
- New Hyatt Credit Card Released! Awesome Improvements All Around – Bonus, Earning, Perks…Everything Just. Got. Better.
- Should you Take Chase’s Puny World of Hyatt Upgrade Offer?
- Why Chase Expanding 5/24 to ALL Cards Makes Sense, It’s All About the $$$ After All
- New Round of Citi ThankYou Spending Offers Sent Out – Share Yours Here
- Is the Chase World of Hyatt Card Subject to 5/24: Application Experience, Results & Data Points!
- Enroll Now for Amex Platinum Saks Fifth Avenue Credit
- Earn Tons of Fuel Points at Kroger/Smith’s/Ralph’s Etc
- New Gyft Promo: Save 15% On Hotels.com + Earn 5X
- Get 8% Cash Back at Sam’s Club with DOSH App
- Entertainment Book Sale: All Books only $7.76 with Free Shipping. Awesome for Travel!
- Evolving on a Deal, The Naysayers & Why I Ultimately Went from “PASS” to Excited for the Iberia Avios Deal!
- Use Your Chase Reserve Card With Google Pay and Earn 1,500 Bonus Points
- Ebay Promos: Up to 10% eBay Bucks and 20% Discount on Many Items
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.