Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Miles to Memories Recap
Welcome to the weekly “Best of” Miles to Memories recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. We saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly this past week. Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out and join our Facebook Group for daily discussion and exclusives not available anywhere else! (Read about a popular one below!)
Lots of Amazon deals again this week. Every day it seemed that there was another awesome deal on Amazon and of course we have tomorrow to look forward to for Prime Day. We covered everything you need to know on a few deals in depth and they’re still live so get on it if you’re interested. Shawn shared ways to still get 5x Ultimate Rewards on most purchases. Mark did a great review of the Hyatt card and spoiler alert, it’s awesome. I did a review of a recent JetBlue Mint flight, feel free to let us know what hotels and airlines/routes you’d like reviews of in the future.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- When Doing Too Many Deals Ends Up Costing You
- How I’m Still Earning 5X on Many Gift Cards with Chase Ink
- (More People Being Targeted!) Huge Targeted Amex Platinum 100K Offer Returns: How to Check If You’re Eligible!
- World of Hyatt Credit Card Review, The NEW King of Hotel Credit Cards
- Big Negative Change to Amex Offers? Something Is Happening & It Isn’t Good
- New Citi AAdvantage Card Benefits Announced: Increased Earning & A Unique Discount!
- Get 3 Free Nights or More with Barclays Wyndham Rewards Card
- Citi Launching New AAdvantage Card with No Annual Fee & Double the Rewards
- A Popular 100K Bonus Offer Is Expiring: Should You Apply?
- Is Iberia Now Denying the Avios Promotion for Even More Reasons?
- Earn 1,750 United Miles When You Join MyPoints
- Sign Up for Marriott Rewards, Get One Free Night After Two Stays
- Moviepass’ Dynamic Pricing is Now Live – Have you Been Affected?
- Plenti Points Expire Today, Use Them Before They’re Gone
- Google Express, 25% Discount for New & Existing Customers
- Personal Capital Review & Get A $20 Amazon Gift Card for Free!
- Free $10 at Whole Foods This Week for Prime Members
- Entertainment Book Sale:Books as low as $6! Great for Travel
- $20 Bonus for Using Wells Fargo Card Through Samsung Pay [Targeted]
- Audible Membership Offer: Save 67% or Get 2 Free Books
- Save up to 20% on Airfare with New Amex Offer
- How I Got the 20% Off Amazon Deal to Work on a Non Targeted Account
- The Plastic Merchant (TPM) Update: Some Small Developments But No Good News
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.