Miles to Memories Recap
Welcome to the weekly “Best of” Miles to Memories recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. We saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly this past week. Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out and join our Facebook Group for daily discussion and exclusives not available anywhere else!
This week we learned that Citi Prestige would soon be no more. We also covered some new spending deals, a few great gift card offers, awesome new Amex features and a travel debacle caused by AA among other things.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- My New Favorite Travel and Airfare Perk From Amex Membership Rewards! Book Through Chat
- Citi to Cut Off Prestige Applications on 8/18? A New Rumor Has Surfaced! A Possible Refresh or the Death of a Former Legend?
- Chase Southwest Priority Credit Card Review – Southwest’s Premium Card
- Why I Am Considering Changing ALL My Credit Card Due Dates
- New Amex Credit Card Freeze & How-To Enable This Awesome Feature!
- Save 10% on Enterprise, National or Alamo Car Rentals with New Amex Offer
- It’s Back: Target REDCard Sign-Up Bonus Offer Returns This Week!
- Membership Rewards Adds Another Airline Transfer Partner
- Earn 2,500 Lufthansa Miles with Every Hilton Stay
- Get up to 5K Virgin Atlantic Miles with Avis Rentals, Plus Save 10% with Amex Offer
- Profitable Amex Offer, Get $50 Statement Credit with $250 Purchase at Saks Fifth Avenue
- Stop&Shop, $15 Discount with $100 Purchase of 3rd Party Gift Cards
- GiftCard Mart Comments on Demand Letter Sent to Some The Plastic Merchant (TPM) Sellers
- ShopRite: Buy $50 in Gift Cards, Get $10 Savings Coupon
In Deals & More
- Get $525 Bonus with Chase Checking and Savings Accounts
- (UPDATED) Sinemia Movie Plan Review: How Does it Compare to MoviePass?
- Manic MoviePass? Company Announces Even More Changes/Limits & Backtracks on Others! Will This Save Them?
- AAdvantage Shopping Mall Bonus Offer, Earn up to 1,500 Extra Miles
- Super Cheap Amazon Fire Tablets for Citi Cardholders
- Save 33% at Boxed with this Targeted Amex Offer
- $200 Bonus for New Money Market Account at Capital One 360
- Two eBay Promotions, 10% Back in eBay Bucks and 15% Discount
- Swych App Offering 10% Off Best Buy and Gamestop Plus 5x Ultimate Rewards
- The First New Interstate in 25 Years Is Open & It’s In Vegas!
- Potential Class Action Claims False Advertising for Air France Premium Economy
- Turn Total Rewards Status into 10 Free Nights and $700 in Free Play (M Life Members Can Cash in Too)
- How American Airlines Almost Ruined Our Trip & Their Response
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis Hotel Review – Steps from the St. Louis Arch
- Delta is Rolling Out Three Course Meals and Bubbly Wine in Economy
Have a great evening!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.