Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Miles to Memories Recap
Welcome to the weekly “Best of” Miles to Memories recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. We saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly this past week. Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out and join our Facebook Group for daily discussion and exclusives not available anywhere else!
This week we learned that IHG card benefits stack, Marriott wasn’t exactly generous in their conversion of travel package certificates and a few new card bonuses surfaced. We also covered the awesome new Capital One Savor bonus, introduced some new Amex offers and detailed the best free things to do in NYC.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- Capital One Savor Card, Now with $500 Welcome Offer and 4X on Dining
- Bank of America Business Mastercard, $350 Bonus Plus 3%+ on Gas Purchases
- Amazing! IHG Credit Card Perks Stack for the Time Being
- New Amex Offer, Save on Hotel Bookings Through AmexTravel
- A Regional Bank’s Credit Card That I Am Actually Considering & Why
- New Amex Offer: Caesars Entertainment (Total Rewards) Presents Awesome Stacking Opportunity with FHR and Loyalty Rewards.
- Barclays Sends Out Targeted Bonuses for Adding Authorized Users
- Korean Air 747-8 First Class Review ICN-SFO: Love Me Some Nose!
- NYC For Free, My Favorite Free Attractions in New York City
- Is Travel Hacking A Hobby Or An Addiction?
- Pack Your Bags: HK Airlines’ INSANE Sub-$600 Business Class Fares Are Being Honored!
- Breaking: Expedia is Taking Over Chase Ultimate Rewards Portal – Doubles Searchable Inventory
- Marriott Screws Customers with Travel Package Mapping & Why They Should Refund Points!
- Negative Changes to Marriott Meetings & Events Program
- With Expedia Taking Over the Ultimate Rewards Travel Portal, Will Prices Be Going Up?
- Other Uses for Virgin Atlantic Miles Besides Flights
- Southwest Airlines Sued Over Flights Canceled Last Winter
- Chase Losing Popular Ultimate Rewards Transfer Partner
- (ERROR) American Airlines Just Made Using Their Miles Easier!
- Airbnb Has Canceled the Great Wall of China Contest
- My Moviepass Review, They Went From Amazing to Garbage Juice in 8 Quick Months
- 20% Discount When You Redeem Membership Rewards on Gift Cards
- Moviepass Rolls Out New Limited “Schedule” & Sinemia Wants to Pay You to Join!
- MoviePass Un-Cancels Accounts, Citi Shutdown, Fitbit Lawsuit & More!
- United Mileage Plus & Lending Club’s Awful Personal Loan Offer
- Now Live! 20% Off Gap Gift Cards, Stack with 5X or Additional 10% Off
- Get 20% Cash Back at Sam’s Club with DOSH App [Targeted]
Have a great evening!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.