Miles to Memories Recap
Welcome to the weekly “Best of” Miles to Memories recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. We saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly this past week. Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out and join our Facebook Group for daily discussion and exclusives not available anywhere else!
This week the new SPG Luxury Card was released and we saw unexpected offers to upgrade to the card as well. Hyatt also got sneaky with a mistake rate, Delta released an amazing sale for awards to Hong Kong and we covered which cards we carry and why.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- What Credit Cards Are Currently In My Wallet & Why
- Why I Am Passing on the SPG Luxury Card – Should You Too?
- Double Charged By Barclaycard: What Caused It & What You Need to Know!
- Get A Higher Bonus: New Amex SPG Luxury Targeted 125K Offer!
- Amex Works Quickly – People Reporting Referral & Upgrade Offers for SPG Luxury
In Deals & Spending
- Save up to 20% with New JetBlue Amex Offer
- Big Staples Discount: Save $25 off $100 with Visa Checkout & Stack with Coupons For Even More Savings!
- Wow! Delta Flash Sale: 30K Roundtrip to Hong Kong & 26K Roundtrip to Europe
- Grocery Store Mastercard Deals: Save at Von’s/Albertson’s/Safeway & Publix!
- New Amex Offer: Save Up to 20% at HP. Perfect for Back to School Shopping
- Get $20 Off Your First Prime Now Order With Membership Rewards (Prime Members Only)
- Boston to Bermuda for 14,000 Skymiles! Plus Other Caribbean/Latin America Sales
- GiftCardMall Labor Day Sale: Save on Lowe’s Gift Cards!
- Hyatt Is Getting Very Sneaky On This Mistake Rate & It’s Absolutely Wrong
- ATTN Unhappy SPG/Marriott Loyalists the Hilton Honors Status Match is Still Alive
- Marriott Attempts to Fix Travel Package Value Issues & Opens Up Booking Much Sooner Than Promised
- Hilton’s Choose Your Room Perk Has Saved The Day More Than Once
- After Losing Korean Air, Chase Adds A New Ultimate Rewards Transfer Partner & The Rate Is Pretty Good
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Now Has Online Account for Identity Rewards: Easily Transfer to Marriott and Track Activity/Offers
- Interesting Announcement From Virgin Atlantic – What Does it Mean?
- Best Rental Car Promo Returns: Rent 2 Get 1 Free, Earn Lots of Extra Points and Stack with Amex Offer!
- 60,000 American Airlines Miles for $95 & A Pack of Gum
In Travel & More
- Hotel Review: Aria Resort and Casino Sky Suites Penthouse. Luxury at its Finest?
- Hack to Avoid Fandango’s Booking Fee – Should Work for Sinemia Users Too
- Sprint’s Crazy CHEAP Unlimited Kickstart Plan Returns, But It Costs A Bit More!
- Why Moviepass Annual Plan Members Should Cancel By 8/31
Have a great evening!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.