Miles to Memories Recap
Welcome to the weekly “Best of” Miles to Memories recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. We saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly this past week. Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out and join our Facebook Group for daily discussion and exclusives not available anywhere else!
This week there are a bunch of credit card sign up offers and Amex spending bonuses, were you targeted? We detailed our personal retention calls and the results were pretty interesting. We also posted a bunch of good stuff in the travel sector this week including Oktoberfest and the best airline loyalty program for domestic awards. Of course, the news wasn’t all good as there was a major devaluation for those of you using Meijer to increase spending.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
- My Retention Phone Call Results: BOA Virgin Atlantic & Alaska Airlines Credit Cards
- New Amex Offer: Spend $2,000, Get an Extra 2,000 Membership Rewards Points [Targeted]
- Citi Prestige is Going Away, so How Did that Affect My Retention Offers?
- Increased 50,000 Bonus for the JetBlue Business Card
- 70K Welcome Offer Plus 10K MQMs with Amex Delta Reserve Business Card
- How Does 4X on Grocery & Restaurants Sound? Amex PRG Has You Covered
- CNB Crystal Visa Infinite Card, 75K Bonus and Tons of Benefits
- Targeted Amex Business Platinum Spending Offer: Earn an Extra 5X!
- Targeted Spending Bonuses for SPG Cardholders
- U.S. Bank Has a Business Card with A maximum Bonus of $2,200
- Chase Ultimate Rewards Cuts Ties With All Things Disney (For Now At Least, Hopefully)
- Targeted Offer: Free AA Platinum + Free Upgrades + Status Challenge
- What Is The Best Airline Rewards Program For Domestic Travel
- Emirates Could Become World’s Biggest Carrier with Possible Etihad Takeover
- Your Next Purchase Could Net You 1,000,000 Hawaiian Miles
- Have an Amex Card? Get Free Executive Status and One Day Rental at National
- Enroll for TSA PreCheck at Select Staples Locations Nationwide
- 20 Best Cities To Get Your Drink On For Oktoberfest
- The 3 Travel Tools I Use Most Often When Booking Vacations
- (More People Targeted) $30 Off Your $60 Amazon Purchase with Amex Membership Rewards Points [YMMV]
- New Amex Offer, Save up to 20% at Seamless and Grubhub
- Stop & Shop 8X Fuel Points Promo for Best Buy Gift Cards
- Get 5% Cash Back at Sam’s Club with DOSH App
- Sinemia Now Offers An Unlimited Plan, A Direct Shot At Moviepass
- $500 Bonus!!! Sign Up for Acorns and Invite 5 Friends
- Two Facebook Class Action Lawsuit for Data-Sharing Partnerships
- Save $10 off $15 at Grubhub with Venmo: Existing Customers Too!
- New Sam’s Club Amex Offer, Save up to 20% Online
- Proceed With Caution When Using Kohl’s Gift Cards
- Another Devaluation: Meijer Gift Cards No Longer Work On 3rd Party Gift Cards
- Raise Fall Sale – Everything Discounted This Weekend!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.