Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Miles to Memories Recap
Welcome to the weekly “Best of” Miles to Memories recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. We saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly this past week. Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out and join our Facebook Group for daily discussion and exclusives not available anywhere else!
This week we saw more new Amex and Chase spending offer and a bunch of useful Amex Offers. In travel, Mark reviewed Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (why didn’t this exist when I was a kid?) Make sure you know about the changes to your Uber credits so that you don’t lose value. Last, definitely scan the credit section for news including retention results, great upgrade offers and increased bonuses.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- Citi AAdvantage Mastercard: Get 40K Miles and $200 Credit, Plus Get matched to Better Offer
- New Targeted Offers for Amex Gold Card Don’t Have Lifetime Limitation
- Another Amazing Amex Spending Offer – Easy 10,000 Hilton Honors Points
- Uber Makes Tricky Change to Amex Platinum Credits
- I Accidentally Redeemed 90K Amex Points at a Terrible Value: What Happened & How to Avoid This Trap!
- Why I Took Advantage of a Competitive Balance Transfer Offer
- An Awesome Amex Offer Popped Up While Registering My New Gold Card!
- Discover 2019 Calendar: Bonus Categories Announced For All 4 Quarters
- Earn 13X Hilton Points at Amazon with Targeted Amex Offer
- Massive Amex Offers Roundup – Sam’s Club, Hotel Offers, Five Guys, Enterprise & More!
- Does Bank of America Have The Worst Customer Service? My Latest Experience
- Use Chase Pay 5 Times, Earn 1,500 Ultimate Rewards Points
- Earn $50 Statement credit with New Chase Hyatt Promotion
- Starbucks Promotion, Earn 475 Stars When You Load with Chase Pay
- Delta Does It Again! 10K Roundtrip Flights – 25 Routes Listed
- Earn One Free Rental When You Rent Twice from Avis
- Rack Up The Airline Miles! 4 New Airline Shopping Portal Bonuses
- Remember to Link Loyalty Accounts Before Riding with Lyft
- American Adds Lower Cost Award Tickets On Least Useful Routes Possible
- Citi Checking Offers, Earn up to 60K ThankYou Points
- Amazing Google Express Offer – Get 20% Off Stuff That NEVER Goes On Sale!
- Citi Checking Offers, Earn up to $700
- (Offer Extended!) Earn up to $200 with your First Discover Online Savings Account
- Sinemia Money Grab? Going Completely Cardless Will Cost Customers
- Get Free Google Home Mini with Spotify Premium for Family Account
- Get $5 Amazon Credit with $50 Gift Card Purchase
- (DOWNGRADED!) Sinemia Movie Plan Review: How Does it Compare to MoviePass?
- Possible Lawsuit, Sterling Bank and Others Charging High Overdraft Fees
- Get $200 Bonus with New Chase Business Savings Account
- Earn 2,000 Bonus FlexPoints When You Shop Online [Targeted]
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Walt Disney World Review – Disney At It’s Finest!
- Get a Free Night at Over 600 Hotels Just For Paying with Amex
- (Free Museum Weekend!) Bank of America Museums on Us 2018 Edition, List of Dates & Participating Museums
- Aisle Potty Training, Biz Class Seat With A Side Of Pee, Pilot Boards Plane Packing Heat & More!
- Get $125 Gift Card with Hotel Stays in Vancouver
- Kroger, 20 % Savings on Happy and Choice Gift Cards
- Tons of $$$ Making Deals At Stop & Shop/Giant- Stacking Multiple Deals Possible!
Have a great evening!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.