Miles to Memories Recap
Welcome to the weekly “Best of” Miles to Memories recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. We saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly this past week. Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out and join our Facebook Group for daily discussion and exclusives not available anywhere else!
Let’s pretend Marriott didn’t come up with the worst program name and become the latest program to compromise our personal details and focus on the positive this week. One such positive was the integration of SLH Hotels into Hyatt, expanding international award options. Cyber Monday was exhausting but with huge savings at Target (detailed in several posts) the deals didn’t end there. Make sure to check the credit card section to find out how to see if you’re targeted by Amex for awesome bonus offers. Remember December is the Uber bonus month, Shawn covered changes to make sure you know how to use your credits.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
- Huge Opportunity! Amex Referral Offers with NO Lifetime Language
- Amex Platinum Uber Credit Changes & End of Year Bonus!
- How Long Does The Aspire Free Night Take After Upgrading?
- Save $40 on Your Next Stay with Four Hotels Amex Offers
- [Highly Targeted] Profitable Amex Offer: Save 20%+ at Saks
- Lots of New Amex Offers: Save at Dell, Sephora, Walmart and More
- How to Double Dip The 20% Off Target Coupon & Use It Twice! (Plus Up to 28% Off with Gift Card Stack?!?)
- Now Live!!! Target Gift Card Sale Returns – Stack For 28% Off!
- ShopRite: Buy $100 in Gift Cards, Get $15 Savings Coupon
- Confirmed! 10% Target Gift Card Discount Available Online and In-Store
- Best Buy, 20 Days of Doorbuster Deals Starting Today
- Hyatt Expands Internationally, Adds Redemption Options and More Expensive Rewards
- Targeted Amex Transfer Bonus For Virgin Atlantic – Up To 30%
- Marriott Data Breach, 500 Million Customers Had Personal Data Stolen
- Alaska Airlines Considering Joining Oneworld Alliance
- Rumor: Is it Possible Marriott Came Up With Something Worse than World of Hyatt?
- Southwest is Raising Prices on 90K Fares & Having a Sale?!?
- Best Of Points Breaks List, Beijing Trip Report, AutoSlash And Elite Benefits & More!
- (Free Museum Weekend!) Bank of America Museums on Us 2018 Edition, List of Dates & Participating Museums
- The True Value Of Miles & Points – They Are Worth More Than You Think
- Why I Transferred Membership Rewards Points To – Gasp! – Hilton
- Centurion Lounge Gifts, Hidden City Ticketing Ruling, New Over Water Villa on Points & More!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.