Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Best of Miles to Memories 08/10/15-08/16/15
Welcome to our weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of our still relevant posts from the past week.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- Bonus Increased to 30K on both SPG Amex Cards Just as I Predicted! – Where to Apply & Referrals, etc.
- Are Tiered Bonuses the New Hot Thing for Amex?
- Will the SPG Amex Offer(s) Increase to 30K Tomorrow & My Thoughts on the Card(s) Before the Hype Begins
In Manufactured Spending
- One of my favorite Price Matching Tools & A Recent $63 Shopping Trip that cost me less than $5!
- Sign up for Upromise & Earn $20 or Refer Someone & Earn $20!
- New Gap Amex Offer – Make Money on Gift Cards or Get 50% Off Clothes
- How I Saved Almost 50% by Booking a Hotel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- A (New) Quick & Easy Way to Keep Your Spirit Miles from Expiring & Earn up to 1,500 Free Miles
- Southwest Schedule Extension to April 2016 – Book Your Spring Break Trips!
In Travel & More
- The Scariest Thing I Have Ever Seen on a Plane Happened Today on my United Flight
- Low Cost Carriers: The rise, fall, rise, fall, and rise again of the basic airline – Part 2
- My Swedish Hotel Problem & Why I may think twice before booking through Chase again!
- I’m Leaving on a Jet Plane – Don’t Know When I’ll Be Back (Ok, well I sort of do!)
- Dear Internet Trolls: I am not one of “You Bloggers”!
Have a great evening!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.