Miles to Memories Recap
Welcome to the weekly “Best of” Miles to Memories recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. We saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly this past week. Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out and join our Facebook Group for daily discussion and exclusives not available anywhere else!
This week several awesome credit card offers came to an end, but some people got great news about using cards to qualify for a companion pass and it looks like more people have been targeted for a 100k Amex Platinum offer. In travel, Shawn wrote about his experience on a cool google ride at the Consumer Electronics Show in Vegas and we covered some new loyalty program promotions.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- (New People Targeted) Huge Amex Platinum 100K Offer Returns: How to Check If You’re Eligible!
- Has Amex Become The Least Transparent Lender Almost Overnight?
- Is It Just Me? I Don’t Get The Excitement For The Citi Rewards+ Card
- American Express Green Card Revamp Coming?
- American Express Green Card, Increased 25K Bonus Available
- Word Of Caution For Mercedes Benz Platinum Cardholders
- Targeted Bonuses for Adding Authorized Users to Amex Cards, Earn up to 20K
- United Explorer Business Card, 75K Miles Bonus Now Publicly Available
- Increased Southwest Welcome Offers Still Available Through Referrals
- Struggling To Use The Aspire Resort Credit? Try This Trick!
- You Can Still Get a 60K Bonus on the World of Hyatt Card
- Is The New Southwest Companion Pass Offer A Good Deal? Let’s Take A Look
- Holy Cannoli!!! Companion Pass After Only $4K In Spend!?!
- New IHG ‘Accelerate’ Promotion and Hotel Category Changes for 2019
- Did You Lose Elite Status In January? Try This
- Targeted Offer: AA Elite Status, Upgrades and Challenge
- You Can Redeem Hilton Free Night Certs at a Few All Inclusive Properties
- PSA – Please Please Please USE YOUR POINTS!
- New Chase $600 Bonus for Checking and Savings Account
- New Chase Offers, Save at AT&T and Kindle
- (Still Ongoing) Targeted 25% Off Amazon With 1 Ultimate Rewards Point Offer
- 20% Off Many Amazon Warehouse Deals
- Google Built a HUGE Disney Style Ride at CES & It Was Awesome!
- How Does A Free NYC-Puerto Rico Trip & Hamilton Tickets Sound?
- Chase Spend Offers, An Emotional Goodbye, World’s Top Tourist Destinations & More!
- AA Hires Special Needs FA, Best New Hotels 2019, Amex Coding Issues & More!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.