Miles to Memories Recap
Welcome to the weekly “Best of” Miles to Memories recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. We saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly this past week. Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out and join our Facebook Group for daily discussion and exclusives not available anywhere else!
Sadly, Marriott dominated the news this week from the program implementation to several credit card changes. In positive news there are a bunch of great bank bonuses available and some great spending deals. We reviewed the Chase United Explorer Business Card and covered all of your 5x earnings opportunities. Last we had some great posts from Shawn and Mark that you need to read.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- My Latest Application Spree Results – Over $2800 In Value
- 2019 Roundup: 5% Categories Inc. Freedom, Dividend, Discover it & ABOC Platinum
- Chase United Explorer Business Card Review – A Card United Flyers Should Carry
- (Targeted) Citi ThankYou Preferred Spending Offer – New 5X Categories Sent Out
- Targeted Amex Everyday Offer, No-Fee 0% Balance Transfers for 15 Months Plus 25K Points
- New Amex Offer: Save 20% at MGM Properties
- Make an Easy $25 with Your Discover Card [Targeted]
- (Targeted) $10 Off Your Amazon Order When You Use Discover Cashback
- It’s Back: The Target REDCard Sign-Up Bonus Offer Returns
- My Experience Using The Staples Chase Offer – What Works?
- Fly JetBlue, Get $50 Transportation Credit [Targeted Cardholders]
- If You Thought The Name Was Bad Check Out This 90’s Chic Card Art
- Earn Double AA Miles Through Spring with New Promo
- Southwest Status Match Offer: Get Free A-List Status, Plus Fly and Extend Another Year!
- Another Negative Marriott Change Or Just More Merger Confusion?
- Chase Sapphire Banking, 60K Bonus for New Accounts or Upgrades
- Chase Sends Out 1099’s for Ultimate Rewards Bank Bonuses
- $200 or $500 Bonus for New Money Market Account at Capital One
- Swagbucks Will “Pay” You To Sign Up For Some Capital One Cards
- Am I Insane?!? I Just Booked An 18 Hour Nonstop Flight With My Toddler!
- Why I Almost Smashed My Computer Booking My Last Trip
- Staples Has No Fee Mastercard Gift Cards Online ($100 Cards)
- $15 Bonus When You Purchase a New Serve Card at Dollar General
- Act Quick! How Does 10% Off Your Next Kroger (And Affiliates) Shopping Spree Sound?
- 4X Kroger Fuel Points On Happy Gift Cards Until 1/29/19