Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Miles to Memories Recap
Welcome to the weekly “Best of” Miles to Memories recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. We saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly this past week. Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out and join our Facebook Group for daily discussion and exclusives not available anywhere else!
This week’s hot topic was Amex and Chase sending out tax forms for referral bonuses. In positive news there are some expanded airline credit card sign up bonuses and a new possible addition to Southwest’s airline routes. Citi is back with the Prestige Card and it has a 50K sign up bonus. Last there’s exciting Hyatt expansions planned that will give you more options to use your points.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- Top 5 Of January: New 5X Card, Valuable Status Match, Amex Changing the Rules & More!
- (Updated) Amex Is Sending Out 1099s for Referral Bonuses & One Valuation in Particular is CRAZY!
- Chase Adds Helpful Tool to Marriott Credit Card Applications
- Citi Prestige is Available Once Again with a 50,000 TYP Signup Bonus
- Marriott Rewards Premier Business Card Is Not Under 5/24, Should You Apply?
- Not To Be Left In The Dust – Chase Sends Out 1099’s For Referrals Too
- 60K Bonus on Barclays AAdvantage Aviator Red Card is Back
- Use a Referral Link for 3 Free Award Nights at Marriott
- Transfer ThankYou Points to Turkish Airlines Miles with 25% Bonus
- Amex Business Platinum Card, 75K Offer with No Lifetime Restriction
- Resource: Reconsideration Phone Number List for all Major Issuers
- Hilton Plans to Offer Guaranteed Suite Upgrades! Pilot Program Details
- Air China is Selling Round Trip Fares to Asia for $399
- I Had Trouble Finding IHG Bonus Points Packages, It’s Actually Really Easy
- Hyatt’s 40 Property West Coast Expansion Isn’t New, But It’s Still Exciting!
- Caesar Rewards Launches Tier Credit Multiplier For February
- Southwest Companion Pass Tips & Tricks – Everything You Need to Know
- Time To Get Your Caesars Rewards Diamond On! Status Match From Wyndham
- Delta’s Latest US Spring Flash Sale Is Pretty Horrible
- Earn 7,000 Bonus Hilton Points with Car Rentals
- Hyatt and SLH Expand Partnership + 5 Hotels I’m Excited to Check Out
- How Google Assistant Saved My 20K Expiring Alaska Airlines Miles & Don’t Let Your Gifted Virgin Miles Expire!
- Delta Going After Seattle Flyers And Alaska Airlines With Latest Flash Sale
- Southwest Could Start Flying to Hawaii in March
- Save 25% at Amazon When You Use Chase Ultimate Rewards
- US Bank is Offering a $300 Online Bonus for New Accounts
- (More People Targeted) Free $20 Costco Cash Card When You Sign Up for Auto Renewal
- Get $20 UberEats Credit to Use at FatBurger
- Millennium Hilton New York Downtown Review – 3.5 Out Of 5 Stars
- Downtown Las Vegas’ Massive New Casino Announced & It’s Unlike Anything Else Around
- Are Airline Cabins The Future Of Hotels? First Cabin Thinks So
- (Video) Unmanned Cruise Liner Floats Down The Hudson Hitting Bridges Along The Way
- (Free Museum Weekend!) Bank of America Museums on Us 2019 Edition, List of Dates & Participating Museums
- 100’s of Amex AUs, Cathay Pacific’s Sanctuary, Amex Bonus Adjustments Posting & More!
- Breaking Down Alaska’s Award Chart, Hilton Over Marriott? Vegas Buffet Beginnings & More!
- How I Got Put on an Internet Blacklist for Checking Gift Card Balances
- Staples Online Deal: Fee-Free Mastercard Gift Cards & Potential 5X!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.