Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Miles to Memories Recap
Welcome to the weekly “Best of” Miles to Memories recap series. Each Sunday we roundup all of the best posts and deals from the past week in one easy and convenient place! Some deals die quickly, so make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out and join our Facebook Group for daily discussion and exclusives not available anywhere else!
I am traveling right now with my family in Asia. Follow along on Instagram!
This week on the site I reviewed an awesome points hotel near Disneyland and talked about my incredibly trying experience booking Disneyland tickets with Citi ThankYou points. Don’t forget to join our new Disney Hacks Worldwide Facebook Group for more great Disney content. We also saw some new credit card bonuses, Mark talked about his latest credit card app results and I discussed why I checked out of a Hyatt early for the first time.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
FEATURED: (Extended!) Targeted – Up To 25% Off Amazon With 1 Ultimate Rewards Point Offer
- The Amex Aspire Card Essentially Gives You 10,000 Free Points Every Year
- My Latest Bank of America Application Results & Some Good Data Points
- (Updated) What Is The Most Valuable Chase Personal Card? The Complete Rankings
- Earn 3X Ultimate Rewards Everywhere with Chase Freedom Unlimited
- Capital One Savor Card Now Earns 8% Cashback At Vivid Seats
- Chase Sapphire Preferred 60K Offer Now Available Online – $800 In Value
- Chase Sapphire Preferred, 60K Bonus Available in Branch
Earning You Money & Points
- $1.8M Settlement for Kohl’s Credit Monitoring Class Action Lawsuit
- Staples Fee Free Mastercard Promo Coming: No Cost 5X!
- New Chase $600 Bonus for Checking and Savings Account
- MoneyLion, Get up to $599 Bonus with Direct Deposit
Saving You Money
- Matching Largest Offer Ever – $25 For New TopCashBack Members – MtM Exclusive!
- How to Get a Free Sam’s Club Membership
- The Westin Desert Willow Villas Palm Desert Timeshare Offer ($500+ In Value)
- (Still Ongoing) 50% Off $60 Amazon Order With Just 1 Membership Reward Point!
- Spend A Weekend In NYC For Under $350 With Hilton Timeshare Offer
- Save $100 at Universal Orlando with New Amex Offer
- Kimpton Promotion, 30% Discount on Washington DC Area Hotels
- Stacking The Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas Deal For A Quick Getaway!
- New Amex Offers, Save 10% on Phone and Cable Bills
- $200 Resort Credit At Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas With Any Amex Card
- Save 10% on Your Walmart Grocery Purchase with Chase Offers
- Walmart Will End Its Savings Catcher Program
Loyalty Is A Two Way Street
- Turkish Airlines 30 Million Miles Giveaway
- Fly United and Earn as Much as 15,000 Bonus Miles [Targeted]
- Delta Flash Sale: Latin America From 36K, Europe from 46K, Asia from 65K & More!
- Amex Membership Rewards Promotion, Transfer to Flying Blue with 25% Bonus
View this post on Instagram
So the view from the lounge is good, but the cleanliness is not. This is our room when we arrived today and this was after being moved because they gave away this room to someone else yesterday after checking us into it. Notice the lack of weather stripping on the door which leaves us exposed and the sticker telling us to keep it closed because of mosquitos. And fingerprints on multiple surfaces. #Unfiltered @hyattregencyphuket #eww #gross #isthisahyatt #notfivestars Pretty sure we are going to leave tomorrow. That will be the first time I have ever left a @hyatt hotel early.
Family Round the World & Disney
- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos Review – Beautiful Property But Some Service Deficiencies
- Booking Disney Tickets with ThankYou Points Is The Perfect Example of Why People Hate Miles/Points!
- Hyatt Regency Phuket Review: I’m Checking Out Early, This Hotel Should Be Avoided IMHO!
General Travel & More
- Q&A With Megan Starr – One Of The Best Pure Travel Blogs Out There
- Consolidated Lawsuit for Major Airlines Price-Fixing Scheme
- Brazil Waives Visa Requirements for Americans
- Pay Your Taxes Or The IRS May Stamp Your Passport Null & Void
- Southwest Now Lets You Change all March Flights For Free
- Amex Business Platinum Retention, Best Rate Guarantees, Cool Vegas History Exhibit & More!
- Google Hit With $1.7B Fine, Awesome Perk of Citi’s New Card, Surprising 737 MAX Certification Story & More!
- Amex Mailing Checks? Travel Addiction, Deuces To Marriott, Awesome Acropolis Guide & More!
Have an awesome Monday!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.