Best of Miles to Memories 08/31/15-09/06/15
Welcome to our weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of our still relevant posts from the past week. This week I covered an amazing deal where I generated 11K points with no cost, I detailed why it makes sense to wait for great credit card offers and I covered some of my travels including my little Las Vegas airport hack.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- Waiting for the Best Bonuses Pays Off – 3 Inquiries, 5 Cards, 295K Points
- 130K from 2 Cards – Last Week’s Unexpected Application Round
- Why You Should Register for your Free Amex Boingo, How to Do It & My Recent European Experience
- Chase is Converting Amtrak Cardholders & We Still Don’t Know About Ultimate Rewards Transfers
In Manufactured Spending
- As Good As Expected – I Earned 11K Points/Miles + $46 in Rewards for no out of pocket cost using Ninja Tricks!
- Updates – Walmart Kiosks, SPG Game, New Fire Phone Deal, Citi Premier 60K Matches & 100K Platinum Availability
- Guide to the Flavors of Amex Serve, Churning the Hilton Surpass with no App, 5% Portal Cashback at Amazon & More!
- eBay’s Huge Labor Day Gift Card Sale Analyzed – Any Good Deals for Reselling?
- Get $25 if you ever bought an old CRT Monitor or Television – Another Class Action Settlement
- eBay’s Labor Day Sale is Still Going Strong
In Travel & More
- Why I’m Ready to Dump my Camera for my Phone While Traveling & My Google Photos Review
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Hyatt, My Quest to Visit Kate & an Amex Platinum Roadside Assistance Review
- My Uber Mexico City Experience & Why I Challenged the Fare
- My Little Vegas Airport Hack – Earning Points While Staying at a Hotel for Cheaper than Parking at the Airport!
Have a great evening!