Join over 6,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Best of Miles to Memories 09/07/15-09/13/15
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week I covered some “best ever” Amex credit card offers, took a look at Discover’s new deal of the year and shared my thoughts on the dangers of bucket lists.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
- Miles to Memories Vegas DO September 19, 2015 – Full Schedule – Here is the full schedule for the official portion of my Vegas meetup next weekend. No cost and prizes too!
In Credit Cards
- Two New “Best Ever” Offers from American Express
- Dear Amex, I Want the Old Website Design Back! Amex Offers Are Too Hard to See.
In Manufactured Spending & Deals
- Up to 23% Cashback with Discover & Apple Pay – Full Details, Analysis & MS Options
- A New Way to Get 5% Cashback at eBay from Two Portals – This significantly helps the math for a lot of deals.
- A New Star Alliance Status Match Opportunity – A How To & My Recent Experience!
- Hyatt Just Sent Me an Awesome Gift for my Loyalty. I Can’t Wait for the Next One!
- United’s Jeff Smisek Steps Down – New CEO & Chairman Appointed
- Meet United’s New Domestic First Class Seat – Evolutionary Not Revolutionary
In Travel & More
- The Terrible Truth & Dangers of a Bucket List
- My First SSSS Experience – Getting Selected for an Enhanced Security Screening
- Travel Hacking Mexico City – The Economics of My Recent Trip
- Amex Platinum Cheap AU Trick, American Airlines Abandons Tempe, Free Groceries Through MS & More!
Have a great evening!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.